matthijs

Does anyone know how much it would be to get a red finish and a black pick guard on a ma-2?

It might be difficult unless there's a pre-owned red one from the 20th anniversary batch going somewhere. I don't think they do the ones with pickguards anymore, or at least they're not advertised. I don't know if you could still request one though. Unless you want a Bigsby one? Link.

Guys, I love Matt's instagram so much

Now that he's using the DR-1 every show, who wants it much more? :rolleyes:

I really hope there's one in the Manson shop when you guys & James visit. Would be cool to see more pictures of the thing :D

Has he used it yet for other songs other than Psycho / Reapers?

Was hoping to send my deposit for the new custom today anyway, but as it stands, I'm set to save £80 compared to yesterday thanks to the pound plummeting because of the referendum. I'll take that if it stays that way. :)

Was hoping to send my deposit for the new custom today anyway, but as it stands, I'm set to save £80 compared to yesterday thanks to the pound plummeting because of the referendum. I'll take that if it stays that way. :)

Oh my god, the DR-1 is only about $2500 now :eek: I want one

Yep, Britain's having a going out of business sale, everyone! :(

I'm now £100 up if I send the deposit today, as long as my bank is already reflecting the new rate. I might wait otherwise. The pound's about 7-10% down everywhere, I think. Sad though...

Even if that wasn't the case, I imagine you would have cracked sooner or later.

PM me the spec! I just replied to your last message.

Pound's recovered a bit now, so with fees, I won't really save anything after all. Shame I wasn't free around lunchtime, would've got a great deal. Bank's closed now, so I'll have to sort it out online later. Wasn't a case of cracking or not anyway, just of waiting to find out how much it was going to cost. On my phone now, but I kind of summarised the spec before. :)

Pound's recovered a bit now, so with fees, I won't really save anything after all. Shame I wasn't free around lunchtime, would've got a great deal. Bank's closed now, so I'll have to sort it out online later. Wasn't a case of cracking or not anyway, just of waiting to find out how much it was going to cost. On my phone now, but I kind of summarised the spec before. :)

I was expecting more, considering how detailed you were with the previous one!

Also. It's now after breakfast, so I'm allowed to ask questions. Why does wetherspoons mainly attract men in their late 40s? especially that one guy who comes in right at 7am for a pint.... and it's the same guy at every location.

I was expecting more, considering how detailed you were with the previous one!

Also. It's now after breakfast, so I'm allowed to ask questions. Why does wetherspoons mainly attract men in their late 40s? especially that one guy who comes in right at 7am for a pint.... and it's the same guy at every location.

It's the "about to go horribly out of date" level prices for a pint that attracts that particular demographic. At least in Scotland. You don't go to spoons at any time of day unless you're happy to accept a side order with your full breakfast of marriage advice from an intoxicated bigot.

It's the "about to go horribly out of date" level prices for a pint that attracts that particular demographic. At least in Scotland. You don't go to spoons at any time of day unless you're happy to accept a side order with your full breakfast of marriage advice from an intoxicated bigot.

luckily i haven't run into that yet. that guy is always in and out within a few minutes... i figure he has a job of some sort, as he's always got a little briefcase :erm:

Also, the drone guitar... I guess that was inevitable!

luckily i haven't run into that yet. that guy is always in and out within a few minutes... i figure he has a job of some sort, as he's always got a little briefcase :erm:

Also, the drone guitar... I guess that was inevitable!

He was taking such good care of it too :$ According to Manson it survived thouh :dance:

Did you visit the Works yet?

Remember to ask them about the finish on the Stealth Bomber. It looks really dry to me for some reasons - almost like the Cort

It's not the same as the cort. They've done that on some other guitars, it's just less textured.

Archived