matthijs

Pretty much, I would have thought aluminium plating would have been possible but I have no clue how they actually apply it.

Not sure - I'm guessing it would be easier to do than mirror for example, but the body is still pretty rounded, so it might be a problem.

I've only ever seen modified MAs with paint finishes either way. Lots of people seem to go for the holosparkle, but I'm pretty sure they're only doing the xenokroma and copperkroma finishes at the moment.

I like that. Think the next one I get will be without sustainiac and be as basic as possible.

I was going to say you should be more like Bs, but we have Macaroon. He's like Bs, but his posts have less cholesterol and they taste like irn bru... though I'm not sure what that has to do with ordering a guitar with a magic bridge.

Is your next one going to be a full custom?

I was going to say you should be more like Bs, but we have Macaroon. He's like Bs, but his posts have less cholesterol and they taste like irn bru... though I'm not sure what that has to do with ordering a guitar with a magic bridge.

Is your next one going to be a full custom?

I maaaaaaay sneak some stuff in there but at the moment I'm kinda just wanting a guitar without all the bells and whistles (probably change my mind in 0.24 seconds though :LOL: )

Most likely yes. I'm going to probably pick up a Cort if I'm going on this tour next year for the lower heart break factor if it breaks and order a full custom around the end of this year/beginning of next year to be built while I'm away.

Why do folk not like the kill buttons? I much prefer them

I think other people also view guitars the same way Jabnit did.

As in, looks > everything else.

Especially when you have red dice knobs on your chavocaster.

Not sure, I much prefer a switch though. Button is a bit fugly but has its use.

I don't have a preference really. If anything, the button is better since it won't require some servisol every few months.

Don't worry, after the first one, everything after that isn't a big deal. Just ask Bs - he's just ordered his third guitar.

The first one I had built to order was an MB-1, and not only did I have to wait nine months, but it vanished in shipping for 16 days after that.

Yeah, even though it took about three times longer to get the custom in the end, waiting for the MB-1 was infinitely more painful, haha! I knew the custom would get there in the end, but the delay waiting for the MB-1 the first time round was dreadful, haha! I expect the months will fly by this time to be honest.

Don't worry, after the first one, everything after that isn't a big deal. Just ask Bs - he's just ordered his third guitar.

The first one I had built to order was an MB-1, and not only did I have to wait nine months, but it vanished in shipping for 16 days after that.

I'm gonna end up sending it back for a sustainiac next year :p after that I'm probably done with it. My next one would probably be the Cort made to look like those horrendous glitter holes guitars matt had made. Or just get another MA-2 EVO in a different colour, maybe copperkroma or something other wierd thing I find.

it's not ready yet. I did see what the final finish would look like though (on the headstock). Going for a sandblasted logo (just like Bs) but this might have been cool too

http://www.mansonguitars.co.uk/#!untitled/zoom/c6gt/imagewbj

Ohh, I thought it was just gonna be silver ali. What's the final finish, then? Swirl? :ninja:

That's an interesting headstock. What would you call it - pencil?

Archived