matthijs

That's interesting, I always thought my satin black was on the heavy side. Couldn't imagine going heavier.

(Thanks for the help on Instagram btw)

My satin black feels really light to be honest! Might only be because the black glitter feels a bit heavier but having owned a strat, a tele and an SG - all very light guitars - only the SG was lighter than my satin one.

Also no worries happy to!

James that Copper guitar is so damn gorgeous

Gonna have to keep weight in mind for my next one I think

Me too, but not so much for back problems (though my shoulder does get a bit uncomfortable after a while with heavier guitars)

Did I already post this? The one on the right is the new one @jbias12, and the one on the left is one I sent in for a refinish.

13528660_10154114458140944_3878894426380871818_n.jpg?oh=2f80dd0367377bdbcca85743a0d43fb8&oe=57F7851C

Me too, but not so much for back problems (though my shoulder does get a bit uncomfortable after a while with heavier guitars)

Did I already post this? The one on the right is the new one @jbias12, and the one on the left is one I sent in for a refinish.

13528660_10154114458140944_3878894426380871818_n.jpg?oh=2f80dd0367377bdbcca85743a0d43fb8&oe=57F7851C

Love both! And I really dig the headstock on the new one.

Did you happen to see anything that resembled an MA-007?

Is that the one they posted that Tim is looking through?

yeah

It really shouldn't take over an hour to properly set this guitar up... but somehow it did.

Also, picked up some of the Manson strings while I was there. I think I need to start buying these in bulk.

n00b question, but what types of refinishes will they do on an MA-2?

Came to terms with the fact we'll never afford an actual custom. :(

Right now I think it's really only the metal/copper finishes. I'm pretty sure anything gloss isn't going to be available for a while, but don't quote me on that.

I don't see why they'd use the other rig for it, the distance from Glasto to Paris really isn't that far. Wasn't particularly focused on the Glasto broadcast though so not sure what he possibly did to trash it?

yeah that. He threw it into the 4x12 - it was one of the many matt blacks that was thrown high into the air at the end of SS

Preferred the painted neck that 00 had...

13510814_1727280537527522_3741394345041396806_n.jpg?oh=86fd46fe80fe284fc9c4e2cc0c4a3943&oe=5807BC16

Right now I think it's really only the metal/copper finishes. I'm pretty sure anything gloss isn't going to be available for a while, but don't quote me on that.

yeah that. He threw it into the 4x12 - it was one of the many matt blacks that was thrown high into the air at the end of SS

Preferred the painted neck that 00 had...

13510814_1727280537527522_3741394345041396806_n.jpg?oh=86fd46fe80fe284fc9c4e2cc0c4a3943&oe=5807BC16

Those are some nice wood grains though, but yeah, I like the green neck too. Did Manson have 01 and 02 in store on display? I'm curious what happened to those two.

But yeah, looks like the numbers edition still haven't sold out. I can't afford one now, but I

m afraid by the time I can the numbers would've been sold out and they would decide to not do a 77 run since support was weak for the numbers ed -> no green guitar for Cider ;__;

Did you just get the green DR strap or both green and black?

Also, he used the green guitar for Assassin, Micro Cuts and Agitated O_O He must really like it. Good :D

[YT]

[/YT]

Fellow Fernandes folks; am I right in saying that having the having the cable jack plugged into the guitar will drain the battery, or is it just when the sustainer is turned on?

It drains it if you have a cable plugged in yes, it does the same to sustainiacs but it's not such a drastic drain on the battery like it is for sustainers.

I wonder if Manson's would do a neck refinish in nitro with a tanned finish, like the 2012 Matt black.

That's roasted maple - I'm sure they could do a tinted finish, but not sure how dark.

Fellow Fernandes folks; am I right in saying that having the having the cable jack plugged into the guitar will drain the battery, or is it just when the sustainer is turned on?

Any time the guitar is plugged in, but I'd imagine it uses quite a bit more when the sustainer is actually on

Did you just get the green DR strap or both green and black?

green only

Also, he used the green guitar for Assassin, Micro Cuts and Agitated O_O He must really like it. Good :D

[YT]

[/YT]

I honesty think that sometime in the next two years we'll see the MB shape made in the Czech factory in a standard finish.

[YT]

[/YT]

Or he's been told to use it as much as possible to promote the fuck out of it because he got it quite late in the tour :rolleyes: Wouldn't think it would be too much different to his other MBs anyways.

Or he's been told to use it as much as possible to promote the fuck out of it because he got it quite late in the tour :rolleyes: Wouldn't think it would be too much different to his other MBs anyways.

Yeah this, the green looks tacky as hell too. I doubt he actually enjoys the green finish while playing on stage, it'd seem very distracting and embarrassing.

@jbias12

there will be a couple of minor changes done. Mainly black custom hardware.

I tagged you in that pic right before I saw this. The black hardware will look perfect! Sticking with the chrome MBK-2? Or will that change too?

I tagged you in that pic right before I saw this. The black hardware will look perfect! Sticking with the chrome MBK-2? Or will that change too?

Nope, that's being changed. The one it has now is brushed nickel actually, but the new pickup will also be brushed nickel, but no logo and black allen bolt pole pieces

Archived