matthijs

The bridge on the MB2 looks crooked. It's either that or the XY pad is, or my eyes are just deceiving me.

It's just the lighting.

Do all your double P90 guitars have the same distance between the two pickups, James?

Nothing super rare, MA-2 EVO. I'm hoping if I did sell it to get a nice price back as they're sold out at the minute and mine has full custom hardware.

I'm just struggling with money at the minute after Glastonbury and as sad as it sounds I'm not actually using the guitar that much since coming home from uni, I gravitate towards my telecaster.

http://thehelenfoundation.org.uk/thf-auction-your-chance-to-bid-to-own-matthew-bellamys-guitar-as-used-on-drones-tour-2015/. Nice.

EDIT: Hope someone from K&T buys it... I'm curious about how they chamber the bodies of MB's guitars.

Had an idea earlier for a potential guitar finish. Would unpolished aluminium airbrushed to look burnt work/look any good? Think a cross between delorean and bomber finishes

Nothing super rare, MA-2 EVO. I'm hoping if I did sell it to get a nice price back as they're sold out at the minute and mine has full custom hardware.

I'm just struggling with money at the minute after Glastonbury and as sad as it sounds I'm not actually using the guitar that much since coming home from uni, I gravitate towards my telecaster.

Iirc your ma-2 got some weird finish problem though, right?

James, you should buy that MB and xray it :ninja:

I contacted Adrian back in February about that, he said it's perfectly normal and just typical strap wear. He sent me a massive paragraph about how the finish on the MA's is so thin to let the wood breath ect ect.

I don't think I would make a deal of it if I I sold it.

I looked for about five seconds and didn't notice anything.

Jaicen, I take it you're still not able to come to our meet up next week? I think at this point, this makes you more mysterious than I once was.

Can you PM me with dates?? Have a gig on the 25th, and a sports thing on the 26th, but could possssibly escape the wknd after. Turns out I'm on holiday in July :facepalm:

Edit: also, I'm now having issues with my DSL40c channel swapping. When I use the red channel, I I can't use a boost for solos, all it does is compress more. I'm down to using the green crunch channel and pedals :(

Might try the ge7 in the fx loop??

Can you PM me with dates?? Have a gig on the 25th, and a sports thing on the 26th, but could possssibly escape the wknd after. Turns out I'm on holiday in July :facepalm:

Edit: also, I'm now having issues with my DSL40c channel swapping. When I use the red channel, I I can't use a boost for solos, all it does is compress more. I'm down to using the green crunch channel and pedals :(

Might try the ge7 in the fx loop??

28th in exeter.

And yeah try the effects loop. You'll just be hitting the front end otherwise and adding more saturations ... sort of

Don't understand what you mean, it says it will be fully playable?

I just wanna feel how light his stage guitars are :(

They've probably just reattached the bit that broke off.

Well the auction description says the winning bidder could get the guitar "as is" or have it basically refurbished into a new and polished Matt Black courtesy of Mansons, at least that's what it sounds like from the description.

The guitar, still in playable condition, can be presented to the winning bidder ‘as is’ for a unique piece of rock and roll history or reinstated as a full playing instrument by the instrument creators Manson Guitar Works.

Difficult decision, personally I'd have it refinished and repaired as it's rarer than anything signed by Muse. Although I bet it will look nice on the wall of the dentist who wins it.

What do you mean refinished? Like removing all the signatures and stuff? And I don't think it's rarer per se, considering Matt just GAVE one of the T2L era batch Matt Blacks to some random guy at the Tokyo Zepp gig. And also that other smashed T2L batch that was given away in Las Vegas.

This Drones batch is still up there with the other two batches as being rarer than anything Muse has ever signed of course, and at least the Zepp MB was in practically pristine condition :LOL:

I envy these guys so much

http://imgur.com/a/xPjRM

What do you mean refinished? Like removing all the signatures and stuff? And I don't think it's rarer per se, considering Matt just GAVE one of the T2L era batch Matt Blacks to some random guy at the Tokyo Zepp gig. And also that other smashed T2L batch that was given away in Las Vegas.

This Drones batch is still up there with the other two batches as being rarer than anything Muse has ever signed of course, and at least the Zepp MB was in practically pristine condition :LOL:

Pretty much have it made the way Matt would have received it, not that rarity matters. I still can't believe he did that.

At the Coventry gig I was fuming that I couldn't get near the front as I wanted any chance that he would throw it into the crowd but no :(

I wonder why they aren't giving away the strap with the guitar as well, I understand it's just for the guitar but come on, some of us here wants to see how the hell Matt has his straps set up length wise, and how he gets away with putting the loop through the 4th hole down since he's so short.

I wonder why they aren't giving away the strap with the guitar as well, I understand it's just for the guitar but come on, some of us here wants to see how the hell Matt has his straps set up length wise, and how he gets away with putting the loop through the 4th hole down since he's so short.

I'm curious. Do you have a picture of that? that's how far I set my Levy strap down btw

I'm curious. Do you have a picture of that? that's how far I set my Levy strap down btw

Yeah right here, you can clearly see where he's got it looped through. And the duct tape covering up the first hole at the top. The entire video has some nice back shots of Matt and showing the strap.

Yeah right here, you can clearly see where he's got it looped through. And the duct tape covering up the first hole at the top. The entire video has some nice back shots of Matt and showing the strap.

Guys, I love Matt's instagram so much

Now that he's using the DR-1 every show, who wants it much more? :rolleyes:

I really hope there's one in the Manson shop when you guys & James visit. Would be cool to see more pictures of the thing :D

Archived