matthijs

Yeah, but even it's a nice guitar, that's not the guitar I want haha :p

I already has the MB-1 with the Sustainer and MBK-2, and if I wanted a custom that would be something a bit more... Different.

yeah that's how i ended up turning down the ACTUAL 002. I loved the cracks but wasn't so keen on pickup arrangements and the non mirror headstock and natural back. it was also cheaps!

All good though as I really love works 010.

Yeah it's been on the shop website for a while now

I think it'll stay there quite a while :unsure:

What's going on with the screen on it? It looks weird. The carbon fibre surrounds and stuff look pretty cool though.

I swear Matt's trying to break his own guitar smashing record.

That record can't be true though, can it?

It said he broke 140 on the absolution tour, but I thought he only really smashed up those two ibanez destroyers at earls court (one really, as a fan got the other one)

OOS tour though...loads of ibanez destroyers and icemans

also, speaking of which, does anyone know where those two ibanez headstocks in the acoustic room at Mansons are from? Can't imagine they're from anyone other than Marx

That record can't be true though, can it?

It said he broke 140 on the absolution tour, but I thought he only really smashed up those two ibanez destroyers at earls court (one really, as a fan got the other one)

OOS tour though...loads of ibanez destroyers and icemans

also, speaking of which, does anyone know where those two ibanez headstocks in the acoustic room at Mansons are from? Can't imagine they're from anyone other than Marx

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-12000/most-guitars-smashed-on-tour/

Does say OoS tour here, and didn't they play an absolute ton of shows on that tour? Could be true

whats with the fact that every mass produced guitar you get you dont need to worry about switches and shit breaking but with custom and hand made guitars you (as the customer and guitar player) need to spend the additional amount of time spray it with servisol etc to make sure it works

Archived