matthijs

Comparing it with the original, it makes matt's shape look a bit dodgy...

c7iu.jpg

Yeah, but the shape of the original is a little different than the other mansons. The top horn seems to be... "failed". Or maybe that's just an impression.

And the frenchman's mirror manson is now at 4900 euros

french man 4900 euros!

That just became a whole lot more tempting, but I have the MB-2 and two customs coming up... plus I have no idea who this guy is, so unless he puts it on ebay, I probably won't start scrambling for some extra money

I do regret selling some of the stuff that bought me the chrome and the rust relic, but it was worth it still

french man 4900 euros!

That just became a whole lot more tempting, but I have the MB-2 and two customs coming up... plus I have no idea who this guy is, so unless he puts it on ebay, I probably won't start scrambling for some extra money

I do regret selling some of the stuff that bought me the chrome and the rust relic, but it was worth it still

The price is still too high imo. We don't know the state of the guitar, and even if it seems to be fine on the pictures, they have been taken about 2 years ago (maybe more).

The price is still too high imo. We don't know the state of the guitar, and even if it seems to be fine on the pictures, they have been taken about 2 years ago (maybe more).

I don't know - it's not much more than a new MB-1, and has loads of extras installed with a full mirror finish. No fuzz factory though... maybe I can haggle him down

That's true about the pictures though. And just look at the strings on the headstock :noey:

I don't know - it's not much more than a new MB-1, and has loads of extras installed with a full mirror finish. No fuzz factory though... maybe I can haggle him down

That's true about the pictures though. And just look at the strings on the headstock :noey:

I would say 4000€ is a fair price, given that Manson do not make Mattocasters anymore (except the signature guitars).

But if you can afford it (or negociate the price), BUY IT. I would prefer to see that guitar in your hands. This guy is just a... If you can understand french you'll see what I mean : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgGlyOjuvw

I would say 4000€ is a fair price, given that Manson do not make Mattocasters anymore (except the signature guitars).

But if you can afford it (or negociate the price), BUY IT. I would prefer to see that guitar in your hands. This guy is just a... If you can understand french you'll see what I mean : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgGlyOjuvw

:LOL: No, but I think I know what you mean anyway

That's the main problem though - I'd have no way to communicate with him! it seems he speaks some english, but still

Maybe if it's still available (it will be, I'm sure) within the next couple of months. This would mean I'd have all but one of the escapees... I don't know where the last one is.

:LOL: No, but I think I know what you mean anyway

That's the main problem though - I'd have no way to communicate with him! it seems he speaks some english, but still

Maybe if it's still available (it will be, I'm sure) within the next couple of months. This would mean I'd have all but one of the escapees... I don't know where the last one is.

Oh ? There is another ?!

I suppose he speaks some english (but bad english like 90% of french people... including me ^^). But if not, I can help you to translate.

Oh ? There is another ?!

I suppose he speaks some english (but bad english like 90% of french people... including me ^^). But if not, I can help you to translate.

Yeah, this one - it was made around the same time as the M1D1. It's out there somewhere!

front2dbody2dflat2ejpg2dfront2-587f.jpg

side2dshallow2ejpg2dfront2dpag-f49a.jpg

I think that was actually the last one to be built. The guy with the other one thinks there are only two that escaped, but it's five

-rust relic

-chrome

-cracked mirror

-french man's mirror

-M1D1's cousin

Mansons pretty much confirmed that when I asked them earlier this year

Although I suppose you can count the two matt black ones that were thrown into the crowd on this tour. And maybe the DL-1 prototype

Yeah, this one - it was made around the same time as the M1D1. It's out there somewhere!

I think that was actually the last one to be built. The guy with the other one thinks there are only two that escaped, but it's five

-rust relic

-chrome

-cracked mirror

-french man's mirror

-M1D1's cousin

Although I suppose you can count the two matt black ones that were thrown into the crowd on this tour. And maybe the DL-1 prototype

No way they give you the name of the guy who bought the M1D1's cousin ? ^^

No way they give you the name of the guy who bought the M1D1's cousin ? ^^

Oh, no - they confirmed that it was only 5 that got away. There was a rumor that there was an exact copy of one of Matt's guitars (007 I think?) built back in 2001 or something, but I didn't ask them about that. I think I read that on this board a while back, so it probably wasn't true!

-rust relic

-chrome

-cracked mirror

-french man's mirror

-M1D1's cousin

isnt this the guitar that went to Italy?

It's simon neil's new one

It is? I know he was listening to Biffy, but that doesn't mean it's for Simon Niel

Looks like an MA guitar to me, the MB guitars normally have the lower horn more of a point, this looks more rounded off :)

+1

isnt this the guitar that went to Italy?

No idea, it sold in 2006, and as far as I know, it never went up for sale after that

It is? I know he was listening to Biffy, but that doesn't mean it's for Simon Niel

+1

No idea, it sold in 2006, and as far as I know, it never went up for sale after that

Yeah i think it went to Italy it was brought up when i took the shatter to Mansons, im sure its that one.

+1

I don't know james, i was just thinking!

Yeah i think it went to Italy it was brought up when i took the shatter to Mansons, im sure its that one.

hmm...I'm one step closer to finding out who owns it.

with french man 4900 euros and this, I will own ALL the escaped MoCs

From Tim:- "its an MA with piezo floyd and sustainiac system. Available #forsale" :)

Yeah, I think he posted that one a while back actually. Plus Simon Niel doesn't seem like a floyd rose type of guy

Or something

hmm...I'm one step closer to finding out who owns it.

with french man 4900 euros and this, I will own ALL the escaped MoCs

Yeah, I think he posted that one a while back actually. Plus Simon Niel doesn't seem like a floyd rose type of guy

Or something

so you going to make french man 4900 an offer he CANNOT REFUSE?

Buy his Diablo guitar too.

Archived