matthijs

Arrived at Delivery Facility in WOODSIDE - USA

and so it begins :erm: hopefully this won't be a repeat of what happened with the AF

still waiting for the other two as well which were sent fedex, but i don't know when those are going to get here either.

The M1N1 is a bit of a let down, but this is still quite sxc. I think I'm going to get a custom carbon rather than MB-1 to be honest.

BSMoEFjCQAArLOT.jpg:large

I think it's just a convenient reflection making it look contoured actually. Zoomed in it looks flat.

Yeah, I think Bobbles was right because it was flat in the other picture :\

*raises hand tentatively*

Not me.

I was going to ask if you had any news on the adventures of magic bridge man, but I guess I have the wrong person.

Phill

Would it make me a bad person if I bought sherpa's tele and had some modifications done to it? as in routed for two humbucker sized pickups and a new neck with an ebony fretboard (if they're willing to do that)

leave it alone! it's a pure bred hugh build, don't ruin it!

i like the last guitar, cedar :) someone should ali plate that shit

leave it alone! it's a pure bred hugh build, don't ruin it!

i like the last guitar, cedar :) someone should ali plate that shit

As long as the work is done at Mansons, it makes no difference to me

I could always swap the necks on the two quilt top guitars, but that seems wrong.

Phill

Would it make me a bad person if I bought sherpa's tele and had some modifications done to it? as in routed for two humbucker sized pickups and a new neck with an ebony fretboard (if they're willing to do that)

I asked them about a pickup switch when it was still for sale. The quote they gave for a little routing and switching the pickups (baring in mind they would have kept the original pickups) was ridiculous.

Don't change the neck, it's beautiful!

I asked them about a pickup switch when it was still for sale. The quote they gave for a little routing and switching the pickups (baring in mind they would have kept the original pickups) was ridiculous.

My pickup and hardware swap / aluminium knobs and machine heads upgrade were free when I rocked carbonita, granted I did specify that as part of the sale.

Yeah I remember that

website says £36 per pickup for routing. Was that quote you got including the price of the new pickups?

I'd probably change the hardware to chrome as well... unless you think I should keep it gold

The neck is the only real dilemma. Seems like the other one would go to waste (at least until I have something else built :facepalm: ) if I switch it out for a different one.

Going to ask them tomorrow about options and stuff

Pure bred, the whole design for that guitar is nice and suits a tele, leave it alone!

Even if I were just to switch out the pickups? I don't see the harm in that if it's done tastefully

Which is why I'm asking Phill

Archived