matthijs

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherpa_man View Post

Yeah i think it went to Italy it was brought up when i took the shatter to Mansons, im sure its that one.

Sold to a guy who lived in Italy in 2006 and hasn't been seem since, I wonder who that was.......?

MatthewBellamy_zps89da8bc6.png

(pure speculation on my part of course) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherpa_man View Post

Yeah i think it went to Italy it was brought up when i took the shatter to Mansons, im sure its that one.

Sold to a guy who lived in Italy in 2006 and hasn't been seem since, I wonder who that was.......?

MatthewBellamy_zps89da8bc6.png

(pure speculation on my part of course) :)

good call

Is that a fact? I find it weird that Hugh would make one that is Bellz's usual specs randomly for sale.

I know it was originally built for guitarist magazine, but he supposedly called up and bought it about a week later because it was his shape and all.

i imagined the M1D1 was one of his favourites, but maybe just because it was one of mine... He used it a fair bit didn't he?

Yeah. It was used for pretty much all the drop D stuff, MOTP, and even some standard stuff (SMBH etc)

M1D1 is/was my favorite of Matt's, if I were to get a replica made it would be that one.

Carbon is my favourite now, back in the days it would have been mirror kaoss or chrome but Carbon rocks so hard with the look, the lightness, the titanium hardware and the awesome delicate holes each hardware was drilled up on to make it super light.

accidentally on purpose

from that interview it sounds like he smashed up a kaoss pad

The other point on all his guitars is that they're usually rushed to be built, and in some cases it means the finish he'd want wouldn't be available. I guess that applies for the MB-2 since that's not really a lacquer job like the m1d1.

I'd like to see them do carbon fibre with forearm and rib contours. They could vac bag the raw fibre material and it would match the curves rather than using the pre laminated solid sheets and doing full slabs.

I don't blame them for keeping it simple though.

I'd like to see them do carbon fibre with forearm and rib contours. They could vac bag the raw fibre material and it would match the curves rather than using the pre laminated solid sheets and doing full slabs.

I don't blame them for keeping it simple though.

just looks more uniform as slab. definitely doable with vac bag but i guess until someone insists that they want contours, then they can stick to slabs.

it's not uncomfortable anyway, think it being light helps

I sort of wish I asked for a forearm contour on the one I'm having built. I was also offered weight relief, but decided against it since it's probably going to have a some extra wood removed anyway because of the electronics. probably will be fairly average as far as weight goes.

Hoping my three guitars will be here by the end of the week. Haven't received any calls to fill out any unnecessary forms yet.

Has anyone seen Bs recently?

I sort of wish I asked for a forearm contour on the one I'm having built. I was also offered weight relief, but decided against it since it's probably going to have a some extra wood removed anyway because of the electronics. probably will be fairly average as far as weight goes.

Hoping my three guitars will be here by the end of the week. Haven't received any calls to fill out any unnecessary forms yet.

Has anyone seen Bs recently?

weight relief breathes a whole new life to guitars, its why i enjoyed my parker guitars so much. though would love to have a 2.5kg guitar.

new ali with the trem is by far the sexiest and best looking Manson. Shape is perfect and finish is sublime and neck is lush and ital looks insane. Wish it didn't have a trem so he'd use it more often

Are there any decent photo's of it? Not seen much of that guitar, though it seems the Chrome bomber is getting phased out in favour of the AliTrem.

Edit: I'm assuming you're not referring to the alloy 7-string.

Are there any decent photo's of it? Not seen much of that guitar, though it seems the Chrome bomber is getting phased out in favour of the AliTrem.

The mansons photo site has a few, plus I'm sure there's loads on the microcuts.net site of it live

And nah not 7 string, nowhere near as fit

Sent from Fabri is a nob

Isn't Dom just talking about the Ali Top?

Archived