matthijs

:LOL: I wouldn't be surprised!

Santa 2.0 borrowed a different neck at R&L. Not sure if the original was damaged or if it was just to look cool. Does look pretty nifty mixed up like that though.

Pretty sure this was the last gig where it had the original neck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWruSL-dsc

How the fuck can you tell anything from that video?

Look at the screens!

He knocked the monitor over and jammed the neck of the guitar through it several times.

How different is his measurements from Mansons?

Not sure. The Mansons measurements were compensating for what was wrong on the old saddles whereas obviously now we have new saddles completely so it probably made sense to do the measurements from scratch and stuff. He says he took the problem into consideration though and used the video of it to calculate how much he needed to change stuff. Said it should be a lot better off this time. Just waiting to hear back if he finished it or not.

Maybe it'll be going off for finishing with those other guitars. Did you find out if the bridge was cosmo black at least?

:moody:

haha i wish, i get replies but i don't get follow up replies. i dont know whether any more paint stripping or prepping has been done for spraying but probably nothing and we're just wasting quality curing / drying time. Not too bothered as I have other guitars to play with now but I'd like to get my final Manson out of the way this year.

Funny how you'll probably get your guitar completed before Bs and it was only requested around the time Bs had his bridge sent over.

haha i wish, i get replies but i don't get follow up replies. i dont know whether any more paint stripping or prepping has been done for spraying but probably nothing and we're just wasting quality curing / drying time. Not too bothered as I have other guitars to play with now but I'd like to get my final Manson out of the way this year.

Funny how you'll probably get your guitar completed before Bs and it was only requested around the time Bs had his bridge sent over.

Not considering that 002 style cracked mirror then?

And yeah :facepalm: To be fair, it's a pretty stripped down build, and the neck was already available when I visited that time.

soon.jpg

:facemelt:

It'll have a clear satin finish, so it won't look too different from that in the end. Just it'll be fully assembled.

Not considering that 002 style cracked mirror then?

And yeah :facepalm: To be fair, it's a pretty stripped down build, and the neck was already available when I visited that time.

soon.jpg

:facemelt:

It'll have a clear satin finish, so it won't look too different from that in the end. Just it'll be fully assembled.

needs to be super super cheap for me to consider. even considered your ex tele that sherpa is selling but it's completely not my style and has no place in the current setup

needs to be super super cheap for me to consider. even considered your ex tele that sherpa is selling but it's completely not my style and has no place in the current setup

I'll sell you my mirror MoC for £5000. Zooropa smashed it up a little (don't worry, he was drunk) but it's in good shape otherwise. No certificate included.

But really, I would consider that tele. I can understand the finish being too old man jazz hands, but it would be different from any of the others you currently have.

Archived