Thanks JessicaSarahS.....I emailed customerservice@warnerartists.net because that's what my email said to order when I received my confirmation. Does that go to the same place as the .mu one? That's the site I ordered from because the US site was down at the time.(Aug 11th) I will email the .mu one as well if you think I should. I just didn't want to send more than one if it's the same thing. Thank you!!!

You're welcome! Hmm, I would stick with that one that was in your confirmation, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to email the .mu one with your order # if you haven't had a reply from the warnerartists.net address.

Still not received my CD/DVD, If I had known I wouldn't actually be getting it on release day I would have gone elsewhere (probably would have been cheaper too)

Yeah it was cheaper in store. I just picked up another copy at Target. It was $10 for the standard and $14 for the Deluxe - $8 cheaper than buying it online (Online it's $18 for deluxe, $14 for standard + $4 shipping). That's why I usually wait to buy albums in store than online unless it's a limited edition/boxset thing.

I haven't got my box set yet. I also pre-ordered as soon it as it was available 09/08/2012 18:57:00. Mine is a UK delivery. The shop has it as Dispatched on 26/09/2012.

Was going to send an email to customer service's but I read the 'Please first read' info. Basically not enough time has passed yet to complain.

I figured yesterday no need to complain what's a few days, even though I saw the CD for sale in a local shop on Saturday morning. By today it getting a bit annoying.

If not for the HD download I would not have heard the album. I refused to listen to it for the first time on a PC. And only tonight have listened to it for the first time through my hifi. Just looking forward to getting the vinyl and playing it!

Fans that have pre-ordered and spent £60 back in August still waiting.

Life is too short to worry about this sort of thing but I think the customer service people should know that we are not happy.

Still haven't received my box set even tough I ordered it the first day it was available to order. Got a confirmation email AND they charged my credit card. Think they'll credit the $12 I paid on iTunes today so that I could listen to it in the car? So disappointed. US delivery, by the way... And still listed as "being dispatched."

And I emailed both customer service addresses yesterday - no reply as of yet. Very disappointing experience all around.

So, I emailed the .mu shop for the third day in a row, but still no reply! It says two business days for a response (which is way too long, imo: it should be one BD max/24 hours), but it's already been two business days since my first mail.

While I've finally received my box set (one day late), the other CDs/vinyl I ordered still say 'awaiting payment authentication' :rolleyes: I bought them from HMV today instead and it turns out that most of them are cheaper than .mu, AND if you buy T2L from HMV, you get one of the new T2L t-shirts for just £9: half the price of what .mu is charging for the exact same top. What's more, I didn't have to pay any ridiculous delivery fees: .mu charges £7.26 to ship two CDs and a vinyl :stunned: No thanks!

To add to problems, I bought some merch when it first came out but order still says 'being processed', which means payment hasn't even been 'authenticated' yet! I don't know if they just can't cope with all the orders or whatever the problem is, but .mu needs to fix up and fast because their service is becoming a joke. From now, I'm going to try to find merch from any other site or place and only use .mu as a last resort. They've taken the piss for too long. :phu:

No probs for me :).

I remember they shipped them out at the end of April, and I didn't get mine until June or something (it was already 15 days delivery so I counted that out). Although I wasn't the only one in the US to get a late as fuck arrival.

There is a difference though since this is a pre-order, and is expected to arrive on the day of release.

fyi i ordered something else from the store in a separate order at the same time as my box - i whined in here earlier about my box set and today when i got home i'd gotten my other order, so i'm thinking that my box has also been sent, i was just never given any tracking info :)

My update: FINALLY got into my account, clicked history and it says that the box has been shipped! A bit more info like tracking number and who's shipping it would be lovely, but I'll settle for now :(

But yeah, no response to any email which is ridiculous. Oh well!

I ordered my copy the day pre orders opened here on the uk store. Apparently it was dispatched on the 26th but is yet to arrive. I work from home so am in all day and have deffo not got it. No delivery cards either. I'm a really disappointed muse fan been obsessed with all things muse since 1999. I've paid a premium price to order my copy of the cd direct from muse in the expectation it would be in my hands on release date. I could have rocked up at tescos 7am Monday morning and had it in my hands there and then for less. I've been holding out on all the new music untill my album arrived and now feel really let down that I haven't been able to enjoy the muse release date experience. I've sent 6 emails direct to Warner sales and muse shop but am yet to have a reply. Propper annoyed and won't be ordering any further muse albums direct in the future too much of a let down. Anyone I hear tescos profits are down so would rather support them next time ;)

Quite a few messages about non-received order on this news post (http://muse.mu/news,the-2nd-law-is-out-now_1421.htm), which is where I also posted about not receiving mine, rather than on the forum. Some on there no doubt have posted in here too.

As per my last post on there I did finally receive my boxset late yesterday but like many on here I think the biggest gripe is the total lack of customer service, nobody it seems has received a reply to any emails (I also sent two). I really dont buy into this concept of pre-ordering weeks in advance at a premium price with express delivery to get it 3 days late with no explanation or apology, I can't see it catching on.

Chas

Finally got my box set about 5 minutes ago. Came via Royal Mail along with normal post!

Still not got a reply from Customer Service for the email I sent on monday though. May have the box set, but I'm still extremely pissed off with the service. £60 and they cant deliver it on time or reply to customer questions?!

Archived