Hello everyone. We're collecting all of the posts regarding order issues and placing them in this thread to ensure that the complaints are not lost and that they can be addressed properly. If you see your post in here and it has been resolved, please let us know that the issue has been resolved. Similarly, if you see your post and it hasn't been resolved, please feel free to update it with current information. Hopefully it's all addressed soon.

-Jessica

*edit*

Customer Service contacts:

US orders:

us-muse@warnerbrosrecords.com

http://muse.warnerbrosrecords.com/contacts/

Canada:

support@rhinorecords.ca

(613) 228-2029

Japan:

https://shop.wmg.jp/contacts

Australia:

stores@warnermusic.com

I ordered mine with 60 seconds of it going live and yep, nothing in the post today. Sone people get there's a week early, others don't get it on the release day at all. I'll be sending a extremely inquisitive email as to the reasons behind this to the shop later.

I ordered mine with 60 seconds of it going live and yep, nothing in the post today. Sone people get there's a week early, others don't get it on the release day at all. I'll be sending a extremely inquisitive email as to the reasons behind this to the shop later.

i too ordered my box set pretty quick sharpish before the rush, my order said it was dispatched on the 26th, and still no sign of it.

I have been waiting FOR EVER....I haven't listened to any of the tracks at all, and not receiving my CD/DVD today was the last straw for me. I have been and bought it from a supermarket - for £5 less than the pre-sale one from .mu. When, IF, that one ever comes I will take it back there.

My kids and I are having a ceremonial listen tonight and it will be amazing, and worth the wait.

I'm in the United States as well, I pre-ordered the box set the DAY they announced it, the money has been taken from my account, got all the downloads and whatnot, but I too, see NOTHING about it being shipped, or a tracking number. I really hope it will be here tomorrow on release day, otherwise, what is the point of a pre-order? Grrr.

Yeh, I ordered mine about 30minutes after they went on sale and nothing.

Even more frustrating is that, for some reason, when I log in with the e-mail address used to Purchase the product, it doesn't work. So there is absolutely no way for me to view the Order Status. Worried me at first incase the transaction didn't go through properly, but I've received the HD Audio and had £60 taken out my bank.

Really shouldn't advertise that Pre-Orders from here will be delivered on Release Date if you can't keep the promise up...

Ive yet to receive mine and I cant find any record of it on MU...I have the e-mail confirming the purchase and my bank status, but other than that, no idea when Ill get it... I did order mine before the new site went up, would that explain the no record?

Still didn't get mine.. Royal Mail fucking suck, they are honestly no use when it comes to on day delivery :mad:

Oh and I ordered it on the day that you could do it from .mu so that's another reason I'm pissed and it was dispatched like last week....

Archived