Still nothing,... What the hell.

No reply from customer service either.

Not going to be ordering from here again.

I don't think I will be either. You'd think ordering from the band's official site would be the fastest and most reliable way to get it but apparently not :rolleyes:

At least it's not as bad as what happened with TR's boxset with all the people complaining about waiting ages only to receive heavily damaged boxsets.

Stayed in all day monday waiting for the box set to be delivered......nothing arrived.

Stayed in most of today.....popped out to the shop at 15:45, got back at 16:15 (approx), to find a card from UPS timed at 16:00.....typical.

Will have to wait until some time tomorrow for it to arrive.

Why did we not get it last week when some countries got theirs ?

I tried emailing customerservice@warnerartists.net, which is supposedly who to contact if you ordered through .mu. I emailed yesterday, still no reply. All I wanted to know was WHEN it was supposed to come, considering that I never even received an email saying it was sent or a tracking number etc. The money is out of my account since the day I ordered it. I don't get it. Terrible customer service! (However, I did receive the HD download and videos etc)

I don't think I will be either. You'd think ordering from the band's official site would be the fastest and most reliable way to get it but apparently not :rolleyes:

At least it's not as bad as what happened with TR's boxset with all the people complaining about waiting ages only to receive heavily damaged boxsets.

I really don't wanna jinx it but we havn't recieved them yet

So I can't track mine but it says it was dispatched by express delivery (courier) last Wednesday which should've taken 2-3 business days to arrive. 4 business days later and it's still not here, they may as well have sent it by standard delivery and had me pay less :rolleyes:

I'd email customer services but apparently they aren't replying and I doubt it'd get me anywhere anyway.

Yeah' date=' Rhino. You have to go to their main website, log-in from there AND then browse your history to pull it up, as they don't really have a "Your Orders" page. Nice and easy :rolleyes:[/quote']

Wtf so I try to go and sign in, and I don't even think I have an account on that website. I have emails from them for all the download links and conformation stuff, but I don't have an account, is that even possible?!! I can't check the info and I'm pissed/worried

Wtf so I try to go and sign in, and I don't even think I have an account on that website. I have emails from them for all the download links and conformation stuff, but I don't have an account, is that even possible?!! I can't check the info and I'm pissed/worried

Well when I ordered I had to make an account, it was just my e-mail and whatever password I assumed I had used. You've got to have an account, so don't worry :) From Rhino I've only gotten the Unsustainable video... everything else came through from Warner lol.

A tad relieved that I'm not the only one who's yet to receive the album. I ordered the box set early august, as it was announced, Ive had my HD download by e-mail and video, but no sign of Album...very annoyed.

I agree...I'm glad to not be the only one. But...this still sucks! :mad:

Archived