So there's no way for us to find out what's going on? We're to just sit and wait for it to arrive? 'Cause there's no tracking number for the UK and CS aren't replying to any emails :erm:

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I certainly feel ripped off for paying for express delivery though.

Pretty mad right now. I'm in the US and I ordered from the .mu store because the US store was sold out on the box. I ordered on Friday, and it said it would ship Monday (yesterday). I haven't heard anything since, so I emailed shop support requesting cancellation. My card is still being charged nearly $100, and I haven't even got any confirmation that it has shipped. I only got two emails: One with the order confirmation and video downloads, and one with the album downloads. Also, I wasn't logged in when I ordered so I can't check the status. The worst part is that customer service doesn't seem to be answering their emails. Someone please help. Was I robbed out of $100?

OK so i bought the box set on august the 12th on the Canadian Muse website. I checked under my account and it still says that my order status is in process. I have an order ID # but I have no freaking clue where it is :( anyone else have this issue? Also can I track it with that order id #?

thanksss

My account => current orders.

where did you get a tracking number? I ordered mine though rhino and i can get on to my account where it still says in process but thats all i can find.

:happy:

And yeah, I would email them to sort out your account and email customer service to resend your order tracking number too.

Hi, I pre-ordered the deluxe box set but I did it without an account, I just passed through the shop and bought it without an account but now I can't check the status of my order.

I received the codes of the HD Album and the links to download the videos perfectly but I want to check my order status.

Yesterday I created an account on the muse site and I can't see any item on my order list so how I can get my order linked to my account? I'd love to see the state of my deluxe box order

Thank you.

I ordered the box set on the day it was released.. I got my order confirmation email then and my download links emails but had nothing about order dispatched, tracking number, nothing! I've also logged into my store account, checked order history and nothing is there? The money was taken from my account when I ordered. What is going on? Really not happy!

Also, I ordered on uk website and I live on uk. Glasgow to be specific!

I ordered the box set on the day it was released.. I got my order confirmation email then and my download links emails but had nothing about order dispatched, tracking number, nothing! I've also logged into my store account, checked order history and nothing is there? The money was taken from my account when I ordered. What is going on? Really not happy!

Also, I ordered on uk website and I live on uk. Glasgow to be specific!

Exactly the same situation as myself, ive had the links etc, there is no order history on the site, the only thing i can think of that would maybe explain that, is we purchased the item before the site was update... but still...not happy. I just rung Warner music and they hung up on as i said i wanted to track a item that id purchased from them...

Slightly autistic Muse fans over here? October 1st, like it's the only date on which your box set may be delivered to you...

I ordered through muse.mu (yes, back in August) and received the box on September 28th in Holland.

So, muse.mu does ship!... My box had 'distribution' labels/prints from Belgium and Germany, so I guess that various international postal services have their own processing times. Apparently, Dutch postal services work very quickly.

Please don't act so childish about the box being 2-3 days 'late'. (I know: you won't hear me complain about getting it 3 days early....)

Grow up!

Slightly autistic Muse fans over here? October 1st, like it's the only date on which your box set may be delivered to you...

I ordered through muse.mu (yes, back in August) and received the box on September 28th in Holland.

So, muse.mu does ship!... My box had 'distribution' labels/prints from Belgium and Germany, so I guess that various international postal services have their own processing times. Apparently, Dutch postal services work very quickly.

Please don't act so childish about the box being 2-3 days 'late'. (I know: you won't hear me complain about getting it 3 days early....)

Grow up!

Sorry, but when you pre-order a item I do expect to have it on the day of release. What if you still didn't have your box set? Don't rub it in.

Grow up!

I take offence at your use of 'autistic' here and find it pretty insulting to people who are autistic.

Well i'm totally fucked off now still not here today i'm thinking of asking for a refund i could of got it from loads of places locally by now except for the download bit(which i have no clue what to do with) so cheers warners you fucking suck.

Still don't have mine either, a bit upset more than frustrated now.. £60 for god sake, expected it on the day never mind not even 2 days later! :( I emailed shop support if there's any update on undelivered ones last night, no reply.

Also @ thefook, you got yours 3 days early, not 3 days late...

Also that autism comment can offend, just sayin'

So don't tell us to grow up for complaining not getting it on the day when we were told we would, and well, didn't.

Update: Just got a text telling me it arrived.. Thankfully

I got mine yesterday from the Royal Mail. Was in perfect condition, all complete. I have no idea what is going on with them though and whether it's the Shop's problem or Royal Mail's or your local postal provider. I think the best advice is to contact shop support and wait for an answers, make sure you've checked all the relevant emails properly, contact your local post office, and be patient.

Since a lot of these are in the UK I imagine the issue lies with the local postal provider (which seems to be Royal Mail). Contact shop support anyway to confirm dispatch and maybe contact your local post office too, and hope that either the box set or some information turns up soon.

I've also been waiting for ages and still nothing, mine was also apparently dispatched on the 26th September. Someone on twitter ordered theirs who lives near me on Tuesday and it had arrived by Wednesday...somehow I don't think that is fair for us who preordered ours months ago and are still waiting. Also have emailed .MU, think the lack of information and contact as to tracking orders or why the delay is shocking. Does anyone know which courier they come with at all to the UK...tempted to try and contact them directly? I know I have to be patient but I'm just a bit concerned really.

I expected ordering it from the bands official site it would be quicker, but amazon have them for £10 cheaper and I could have got it by now. Hey, if I ordered it today, it would come tomorrow. I'm assuming they're taking the mick (the couriers) because the delivery was free or already prepaid but even so? Just want to know what is going on.

I expected ordering it from the bands official site it would be quicker, but amazon have them for £10 cheaper and I could have got it by now. Hey, if I ordered it today, it would come tomorrow. I'm assuming they're taking the mick (the couriers) because the delivery was free or already prepaid but even so? Just want to know what is going on.

I was thinking of just doing this yesterday, and returning the boxset I ordered from here. Have you noticed that the return address for returning items here is in GERMANY? That'll cost a little bit to return stuff. Really will not be ordering again from here.

So.

I pre-ordered the 2nd law over a month ago through the muse.mu store and thought it was supposed to arrive on Monday 1st of October. I still have not received anything!

I emailed the support address and am yet to get a response.

Is anybody else in the same boat as me? It seems as though everybody is enjoying the new album including those that did not pre-order, I would have been better off just waiting until the release date and just downloading it off itunes or amazon etc.

Not happy.

Would love to know the point of pre-ordering to guarantee delivery on DAY OF RELEASE and three days later I'm STILL waiting. I have e-mailed customer service twice and got no reply, according to the tracking info mine was despatched on the 26/09 so it's a week already. I don't buy that it's entirely down to Royal Mail because I can imagine the pre-order post pile at Muse shop HQ was pretty huge and they haven't sent them when they said they would

This isn't the first time something like this is happened, I would have been better off going into HMV on Monday and just buying it.

Will not be buying music through the Muse shop again

Archived