So.

I pre-ordered the 2nd law over a month ago through the muse.mu store and thought it was supposed to arrive on Monday 1st of October. I still have not received anything!

I emailed the support address and am yet to get a response.

Is anybody else in the same boat as me? It seems as though everybody is enjoying the new album including those that did not pre-order, I would have been better off just waiting until the release date and just downloading it off itunes or amazon etc.

Not happy.

It's not just you. I ordered it the DAY I was able to....and mine isn't here yet either. No response from customer service. Money taken out of the bank the day after I ordered it. LAME.

I'm in the same boat, got the box set. It only came today, doesn't have the artwork in, and i still haven't got my links for the HD download :D

Emailed them, but no reply for a few days (Y)

Do you only get HD downloads with the box set? I only bought the deluxe CD/DVD version.

Glad this is in a separate thread now.

I too am still waiting for my CD/DVD that was pre-ordered ages ago. I have emailed shopsupport twice about it and had no response.

The most annoying part is that I can walk into a shop and purchase the same item now, only cheaper. The whole point of pre-ordering it from this site was so that I could be enjoying it on the day of release. So many loyal fans have been let down.

Last thing I purchase from the muse.mu shop

Glad this is in a separate thread now.

I too am still waiting for my CD/DVD that was pre-ordered ages ago. I have emailed shopsupport twice about it and had no response.

The most annoying part is that I can walk into a shop and purchase the same item now, only cheaper. The whole point of pre-ordering it from this site was so that I could be enjoying it on the day of release. So many loyal fans have been let down.

Last thing I purchase from the muse.mu shop

You're absolutely right. The ONLY reason I pre-ordered is because it was SUPPOSED to come on release day. Righhhhht. This is ridiculous! When I log into my account....it still says 'being processed'....and I ordered August 10th! Payment isn't 'being processed'! They took that right away!

Same here, absolute joke. Pre-ordered it in August, and the only email I've had is the confirmation of the order. On my account it says there's no order history (wtf?!), I've had no dispatch notice, no download links for the HD Audio, and no fucking response from the support email. Feels like they've bloody scammed me!

Only got the IS link yesterday too.

In the same boat. Preordered box set - nothing. It's now Wednesday.

Nice to know when you pay 60 frickin' quid you don't get it on time. I sent a long annoyed (but polite) email to both muse shop and Warner. No reply yet, which is retarded.

So I still don't have my favourite band's album, probably not until at least 3 days after the release date.

Grrrr!

Still not arrived. My friend who lives on the same street as me has his (and he ordered it much later than I did) and I don't? Sounds logical. I think it's terrible that shop support aren't replying to emails either.

So there's nothing I can do about it, I just have to sit here and wait until it decides to arrive. Nice one.

I think people need to calm down. Yes, I also pre-ordered the cd/dvd long time ago and in my country it was released on Friday, and I haven't gotten it yet. I'm not complaining, I know it will come. I can understand your frustration if you live in the UK or if you ordered the box set and haven't gotten your HD digital email. But if your album arrives a few days late it's not the end of the world. Muse have always been like this apparently. Some will get it early, some very late. Especially if you order through .mu, which is notoriously untrustworthy. Just my 2 cents.

Pre ordered it the day it was available, had a confirmation email and Unsustainable video download. Heard nothing since. It was apparently dispatched last Wednesday but still not here and I have had neither the HD download link or the Isolated System video. Also had no reply from an email I sent to customer services. :stunned:

Update 17:55. Had an email off a nice chap from Warner with my HD download link and he swiftly got back to my reply asking for my Isolated System links as well. Just waiting for the postman to bring the rest of it now!

We're collecting all of the posts regarding order issues and placing them in this thread to ensure that the complaints are not lost and that they can be addressed properly. If you see your post in here and it has been resolved, please let us know that the issue has been resolved. Similarly, if you see your post and it hasn't been resolved, please feel free to update it with current information.

Archived