Today at around 5pm my time I got an email from the Canadian muse store in response to my emails(!!!!!)!

In it it said:

Thank you for shopping at RhinoRecords.ca! Unfortunately we experienced a small delay in receiving the boxsets. Your order was received and shipped on Oct. 3rd.

And then they gave me a tracking number and link. Yeah, a little peeved that I don't have it as of yet, but I'm glad I finally got word back.

This is absolutely awful!!!! I've been waiting long enough to get this album and now i've had to wait even longer!!! Never ordering from muse.mu again and i'm hoping to get a full refund on my CD/DVD package!!!!:mad::mad: I can go get it in HMV for £12 whereas it cost me £17.51 off of muse.mu for it to be late!!!!

Sooooooo angry right now!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Just thought I'd share this with you....not received my pre-ordered Delux Box Set & quite royally pissed off...finally got a response after several complaints and decided to unload...enjoy...

Dear "Customer Services" at Warner Artists.

I can without doubt say that your email is the most derisible, laconic attempt at placating someone I’ve ever seen.

You have actually given me nothing. All you’ve done is copied the information from the website and pasted it into this email.

As I have eyes & at least half a brain, I already KNOW that your express despatches take 2-3 days (just an aside - I would appreciate you being able to spell Despatch correctly, Dispatch is an Americanism, you’re dealing with an English person buying an album from an English Band paid for in Pounds Sterling…please do me the common decency of at least pretending you’re interested) – and as I intimated in my original email, your website states my order was despatched on 26/9, so by using a simple arithmetical process that I learned at early age, I would’ve expected my delivery to arrive either Thur 29/9 or even Fri 30/9…No! Hey, why not give them the benefit of my very cynical doubt? Let’s be generous and expect that it may even be delivered Mon 1st October – which was in fact the advertised released date of the album – you do work in the music business don’t you?

So for me to make a complaint about not receiving my pre-ordered, pre-paid, highly anticipated, brand new Deluxe Boxed Set Album from my favourite band on Monday 1st October, I feel was well within my rights.

Now then, here’s where I start to get slightly irked. The conditions for your “Customer Service” states you will get back to any issue within 2 working days. No telephone number for me to very politely flirt with one of your highly trained professional representatives. (as you know we English are not very good at complaining in person, we’d rather write a stiff letter! Oh, the Irony…)

So the only thing I could do is write to you which I did again twice on Tuesday 2nd October…and then again on Wed 3rd October…and finally a lovely missive on Thursday 4th October entitled “5th time I've contacted you. this is pissing me off”…Each time I received nothing, silence from the genius department that is "Customer Services" at Warner Artists.

Until now. Today, Friday 5th October, 4 days after my initial complaint, I received 5 emails from you, all exactly the same, saying exactly the same thing – I’m assuming there is an automated response – which makes me feel SO special, makes me glad that my £60 spent is going towards an industry that SO cherishes it’s customers, that never treats them with contempt, that would never take money for 2 weeks and not even bother to check if the product arrives, that has a business model of sending high value products un-insured, un-signed, un-trackable, un-guaranteeable and un-delivered…(did you send this in the POST?? Really?? At this point of the complaint I would normally say “Can I speak to your manager”, but I have the feeling in this case I’d get more from asking to speak to a Retarded Baboon)

So my complaint stands. I have not received my order. Your conditions state that I should allow 30 days to pass before it is declared as lost. I can already tell you that I fear it is indeed lost. I shall not wait a further 3 weeks. I require that you despatch me another order immediately, I could of course just pop to my local record store and buy a copy, but why would I do that? I’ve already bought one from a highly reputable, international brand such as Warner Artists. If I have to wait a further 3 weeks I might do something irrational …maybe I should send you a complaint every day (why? It amuses me)…also as you have automatically sent me 4 other emails, I shall, of course, pay you the respect of replying to each with a copy of this exact email. I sincerely hope there is an automated response to each of them, by the end of the 3 weeks I could very well have brought your email system to a standstill.

Yours disdainfully

Colin Dawes

So i got this,now if i understand this i'm being TOLD not to contact them for 30 working days.Brill customer service that is,i just hope it does turn up.:(

Hi,

Many thanks for your email.

I can confirm that your order has been dispatched on 26.09.12

We typically dispatch orders within 1-2 business days (i.e. Mon-Fri);

and the postal service have then advised upon approximate delivery times

from that dispatch date, depending on your location. Here is a guide to

our approximate delivery time frames:

STANDARD / RECORDED DELIVERY

Europe: 1-7 business days

USA / Canada: 7-21 business days

Rest of World: 7-30 business days

(Business day = Monday – Friday)

EXPRESS (COURIER) DELIVERY

UK: Within 2-3 business days

Europe: Within 1-3 business days

Rest Of World: 7-10 business days

(Business day = Monday – Friday)

Please do allow the full 30 business day delivery time to pass before

checking in with us again as the postal service do not consider a

package lost until after that time so we cannot usually help before that

time has expired, and in the vast majority of cases the package does

turn up within that time.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need further help with

your order.

Thanks

Warner Music Customer Service

This is the worst customer service(or lack thereof) that I have EVER experienced. I simply cannot believe that most of us didn't even receive an email explaining(I have written four times!!!!!). I will ALWAYS support and love Muse, and do not blame the band for this, but seriously....we have PAID for our sets, it was advertised that we would receive our sets on release day and have NOT....have some decent business sense and overnight the box sets to everyone who has yet to receive them WITH AN APOLOGY, considering that you can buy it from Amazon at this point and have it fast!!!!!! Most ridiculous thing EVER.....and they don't even respond so we can ask for a refund!!!!!!! I PAID for my set!!! Nearly $100! SEND IT! :mad:

This is getting ridiculous now. This is, without doubt, the worst customer service I've seen from a company of this size.

It's been a week since release date, and I'm still without mine, despite the website I ordered off (the Australian Muse store) now saying that 'orders made after 17/09 may arrive after the release date'. I ordered mine about two days after you COULD. Warner need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Great reply Magcot, I finally got an email today too, twice as I'd emailed them Mon and Tues - looks like Customer Services only work one day a week. Unsurprisingly the emails were identical and exactly the same as bigroguk's, apart from one line as I'd asked for tracking info in the first email, to which they told me they didn't have any despite the fact that they state free Express (Courier) delivery (for which they effectively charge you £10 for) which therefore would have tracking info. Talk about ripped off and fobbed off.

I'd already sent them a third email yesterday after I'd received the boxset, still complaining about their delivery time for their so called express delivery and lack of customer service. Let's see what cut & paste job I get next.

Chas

This is ridiculous not only I have not received an email from the after writing 4 times already. And if that's not enough I don't have my boxset and the status continues to be as being processed. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced here. I don't want a refund or anything I just want what I ordered.

I did finally get this email:

Many thanks for your email.

We can confirm that you order has been dispatched by our local facility in the US and should be with you any day now.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Kind regards,

Warner Music Customer Service

It SHOULD have been here on Tuesday - it's now Friday and so far (though it's early yet) I have no box set. Can they not provide some sort of explanation as to what is going on? This really is a mess. I have never pre-ordered from the .mu site before, and I certainly won't do it again. (BTW, the t-shirt and coffee mug I ordered on Monday were sent out on Tuesday. Go figure.)

Oh well, I guess that's one way to boost sales, since I (and several others) have bought at least the CD elsewhere so that we can actually listen to it.

UPDATE: FINALLY GOT IT!!!! Like others, still irritated at the process, but it appears to be in perfect condition! Came via UPS.

You guys! Mine came! It's in perfect condition....has the correct items inside, all working and just fine. Still so peeved that it was so late.....but it is here. At least I have my stuff! PLEASE NOTE: I am one of the ones whose account still says 'being processed'....and I got it today....it was sent YESTERDAY via next day air UPS. So if you are in the US, I would imagine you will get yours today too!!!!!!!!!!

MuseSet.jpg.f5ed41e57069449620692b76c6cd6d04.jpg

You guys! Mine came! It's in perfect condition....has the correct items inside, all working and just fine. Still so peeved that it was so late.....but it is here. At least I have my stuff! PLEASE NOTE: I am one of the ones whose account still says 'being processed'....and I got it today....it was sent YESTERDAY via next day air UPS. So if you are in the US, I would imagine you will get yours today too!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh that gives me hope, now I'm so excited!!! Did you ordered it form the UK store? Mine still says 'being processed' but now that you got it I hope it arrives today and from there they can send it to CR :__)

Ahhh that gives me hope, now I'm so excited!!! Did you ordered it form the UK store? Mine still says 'being processed' but now that you got it I hope it arrives today and from there they can send it to CR :__)

Yes I ordered it from the UK store! (The US store was down that day!) Let us know when yours comes!

They attempted to deliver it today, but I was out - left a card saying come back in 24 hours.

I know it's my fault I wasn't in today, but the fact they delivered it on a FRIDAY as opposed to four days ago on release day is goddamn unacceptable. Really annoyed.

I WANT MY BOX SET :'(

Just received this e-mail.

Hello

Thank you very much for ordering The 2nd Law in Deluxe box set format!

We’ve heard that some people may have experienced a delay in receiving theirs, for this we cannot apologise enough. All box sets were dispatched on time, however we appreciate there has been a delay in receiving these through the post in certain areas.

Our customer services team are currently looking into this and if you have contacted us recently to enquire, we endeavour to get back to you with more information as soon as possible. If you feel you need to contact us at all, please contact our Muse customer services team on this email address – customerservice@warnerartists.net with the subject title ‘Muse Deluxe Box Set’.

Many Thanks,

Webstore Customer Service

-----------------------------------

This email is sent from a central mailing service so please do not reply to this email.

For more help and information please visit our Help & Support Centre pages muse.mu/helpcentre

Good to see Warner are on top of things :facepalm:

Indeed... Emailed customer service to ask why there's been a delay (having explained that I know it was dispatched on 26 September), would it be received anytime soon and please explain their grossly poor excuse for customer service. Received my CD/DVD softpak yesterday and received an email from Warner today telling me that they could indeed confirm that it was dispatched on 26 September and that delivery times varied in accordance with the geographical region...

No explanation of their crap customer service, or why it was dispatched and posted from Germany(?) -- Warner for the win? :facepalm:

Archived