Mine has just arrived via royal mail. Sent 2nd class from Germany on the 26th so I guess that explains the lateness. Will defiantly be seeking a postage refund, 2nd class delivery is a joke they really didn't need to coordinate the postage with the album title! I really hope all these other lost orders turn up today. Poor service from muse.mu.

The reason for that? Just because it came 2 days later than expected?

Because, after adamantly resisting listening to the album after everyone on here had heard it all for weeks, I couldn't bear the thought of waiting any longer. I bought it on Monday for £5 less than the pre-ordered one and happy days.

Because, after adamantly resisting listening to the album after everyone on here had heard it all for weeks, I couldn't bear the thought of waiting any longer. I bought it on Monday for £5 less than the pre-ordered one and happy days.

Oh okay, I thought you ordered the boxset, fair enough.

Not happy!:mad: It's not just the CD, which I'm really PO about, but I ordered other merchandise at the same time (august) and that hasn't arrived either:mad:

This reflects really badly on Muse, not just the lateness, but the lack of response and obvious lack of interest.

Not sure I even want the CD now, after hearing people at work talk about theirs:stunned:

Ah, this is fair enough.

In other news, mine came today too. Not happy but at least I have it, I think I'm satisfied that the shop will lose a chunk of sales thanks to this gaffe anyway

Still waiting for mine to turn up to. Apparently dispatched 27th September, but still no sign of it. So much for order by a certain date to recieve in time for the release date.

Previous experience of the muse shop has been great, but this is disappointing.

Just to let you all know, mine just arrived! It doesn't appear to be damaged or anything either. I can confirm it was delivered by Royal Mail. Hopefully they'll start trickling through to everyone.

I did notice, however, it was shipped from Germany, I guess that why it was delayed! But they shouldn't say "pre-order to get on release date" if they don't take that into account.

Still disgusted about the whole situation, and the complete LACK of replies from customer services.

Won't order from .mu again, unfortunately. I'll save my self £10 and get it on time with Amazon.

Good luck everyone.

From my last post to now, it was just delivered was notified by text message by mum :)

Glad that it's been delivered now, still is frustrating from the delay!! but just like DarkAsh and I will assume lots of other musers, that's the last time I'll pre-order from .mu.. which IS a shame... To those who still have no luck, I wish you all the best in getting it.

Also I might add .mu might want to change the fact that it said "Delivered on Release Date" because that didn't happen.

Mine arrived fine on Tuesday, following this up for my girlfriend now. She ordered hers around the same time as me, actually just before, but because the site didn't prompt her to make an account she has no way of tracking her order. Any idea what she can do? You can only track if you log in, so her having the order number isn't enough.

Well my CD/DVD has now finally arrived. From Germany -- seems to be a pattern forming, especially for those UK Musers who had a dispatch on 26 September.

Thankfully all ok and in good condition, right discs, inlcuded booklet, no damage... :happy: Have faith guys, they will be delivered!

Still doesn't excuse the lack of communication in this situation though. Surely communication is the foundation of any solid relationship -- personal or business... Would still like an explanation if I'm honest!

~ xXx ~

Archived