I'm exactly the same, two DVDs and no CD. I have written to customer service, awaiting a response. :(

I got an email earlier today from customer service saying that they will send me a replacement at no cost. I hope it will be all right this time...

So my replacement CD/DVD came today.

Shame it was another DVD/DVD, although this time it was damaged too which made a change.

CBA w/ this any more.

Jesus Christ :facepalm: Sending the thing back specifically because it was a DVD/DVD and having the people still manage to fuck it up is just ridiculous. The system with .mu clearly isn't organised well enough, they really need to sort things out if they expect people to shop with them again.

Just send the DVD/DVD back and buy one off Amazon or something, should hopefully be easier.

They didn't ask me to send back the original which is something.

I'm just going to get a refund and sit this one out. I would sell my ticket too because of the sour taste for Muse I have at the moment, but Sam was an absolute hero getting me one after the presale fuck up.

So my replacement CD/DVD came today.

Shame it was another DVD/DVD, although this time it was damaged too which made a change.

CBA w/ this any more.

Holy shit. :LOL: That is brutal.

Need to send mine back for a refund, rhino records told me to write "return to sender" on the original packaging and stick it in my mailbox so the postman could take it. As if I'm going to do that with a $100 item without any proof that I've sent it back.

When my boxset arrived it was open and there was no invoice included. Wasn't happy about that.

Is anyone else still waiting for their box to arrive?

I'd email the shop and let them know I'm still waiting, but I'd probably just get another copy & paste reply that doesn't actually solve the problem and get me my album.

Worst. Delivery. Ever. :(

Is anyone else still waiting for their box to arrive?

I'd email the shop and let them know I'm still waiting, but I'd probably just get another copy & paste reply that doesn't actually solve the problem and get me my album.

Worst. Delivery. Ever. :(

I'm sill waiting too..

I sent an email 2 weeks ago, and they replied me that my order has been shipped on the 29th of september... But I still have not received it!!! (I come from Belgium.. Orders are shipped from Germany! Just 200 km away from me..)

They also wrote me this:

"Due to the delay in receiving your item, we would like to offer you a high quality MP3 download of ‘The 2nd Law’ free of charge so that you can listen to the new album straight away."

I said I have PAID for an HD Download included when I ordered the Deluxe Box Set and (of course) already received that.. So that was not a gift..

Still waiting for a second answer..

That was both my first and last order on the Muse Shop.. :(

Customer service did make me chuckle when I emailed them to say they had sent me two dvds & could I send it back for a refund. The response was speedy and said that they would replace it "free of charge"... only I had in fact paid for it and they had sent a faulty one so of course it wasn't free of charge was it? To be fair they didn't ask me to return the dodgy one so a two mates now have a dvd. It hasn't been the happiest experience has it, will just pop into HMV on release day in future.

Got a reply, full refund on its way.

Somehow don't think that quite cuts the mustard, you know? What if I had been waiting (as I always have done until this album) to have it in my hands before I listened to it?

I'm sure there are still loads of people out there who do that and pre-order from the official site for the best chance of getting it early or, at least, on time.

As for the two cock ups, one is bad enough and should never happen. Two is utterly farcical.

/end.

Here is the second reply I received:

"Hi Santino,

Many thanks for your email.

I can confirm that your order has been dispatched on 25/09/2012 via standard post to the following address:

[My Correct Address]

Is this address correct/complete?

We typically dispatch orders within 1-2 business days (i.e. Mon-Fri); and the postal service have then advised upon approximate delivery times from that dispatch date, depending on your location. Here is a guide to our approximate delivery time frames:

STANDARD / RECORDED DELIVERY

Europe: 1-7 business days

USA / Canada: 7-21 business days

Rest of World: 7-30 business days

(Business day = Monday – Friday)

EXPRESS (COURIER) DELIVERY

UK: Within 2-3 business days

Europe: Within 1-3 business days

Rest Of World: 7-10 business days

(Business day = Monday – Friday)

Please do allow the full 30 business day delivery time to pass before checking in with us again as the postal service do not consider a package lost until after that time so we cannot usually help before that time has expired, and in the vast majority of cases the package does turn up within that time.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need further help with your order.

Thanks and kind regards

Sarah

Warner Music Customer Service"

• 4 weeks later...

So I've ordered things through Rhino Records before (Muse dist. in Canada) and in the past they have taken forever to arrive so I was curious at first.

Basically I ordered the 2nd Law Special Edition back in September and still hadn't gotten it so I emailed Rhino. The replied back with a tracking number of 2989867829279534 for Canada Post. I entered it only to find that my parcel had been returned to sender after a bunch of address change confusion and changes at the post office. The only thing is my address is exactly the same as what I filled out & I never received any postage slip or anything for the parcel and now it's been returned to sender, is sold out in the shop and I'm out like $100 with nothing to show for it

What do you guys think I should do?

Has Rhino confirmed that they've received it back? If so, I don't see how they can keep your $100. :erm: And I would also try to get someone on the phone and if what you say is true about them screwing up your address or whatever, they need to do whatever they can to fix it. Ask them what they did with your SE.

Sorry man, that really sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

It's only taken about two months but I've sent my boxset back to Rhino Records and will be getting a full refund soon. Then I can buy it of off Amazon for half the price I paid for it from muse.mu. After all the shite I had to deal with that makes this ordeal a bit less of an annoyance.

Archived