I can't believe it, this is complete nonsense.

So I pre ordered the Box Set form the UK store, and it hasn't arrived. I got the email and everything but when I go to the 'order status' its says 'being processed' I've already emailed support twice. .mu service sucks, when I got the resistance boxset it was all damaged, I didn't even bothered in sending it back because I live in Costa Rica.

Anyway can the boxset arrive to the US already so they can send it here? At least ship it now!

:mad:

I'm really getting ticked off at this point. UPS just left our apartment building, I even talked to the guy....nothing for me. RIDICULOUS! PRE-ordering means you get it ON release day!!! What is the DEAL with this???? :mad: They could at LEAST respond to all of our emails. NOTHING. Crazy! JessicaSarahS.....any word???? Grrrr......

I'm really getting ticked off at this point. UPS just left our apartment building, I even talked to the guy....nothing for me. RIDICULOUS! PRE-ordering means you get it ON release day!!! What is the DEAL with this???? :mad: They could at LEAST respond to all of our emails. NOTHING. Crazy! JessicaSarahS.....any word???? Grrrr......

Nope, no other updates yet :( I'll ask again.

Mine finally arrived today despite the promised despatch date of 26/09 to arrive on Monday

CD and DVD both there however, the booklet pages are cut at an angle so the lyrics are cut off for Madness and Explorers

Is this a deliberate design issue or a fatal flaw in the booklet production? Does anyone else have this problem?

If it's a design problem then Muse need to seriously rethink who designs and packages their music dics

I'm such a huge fan and feel nothing but disappointment surrounding this release :(

The gigs had better make up for it

I'm in SC, and I got an email from UPS saying I have a package coming tomorrow. So, there's a good chance you might get yours then. It's next day air, btw.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Got my CD/DVD today, or perhaps that should be my DVD/DVD! What a fucking farce.

It's not really funny, but couldn't resist a giggle at the sheer cock-up of all this.

I think I have received my box set. Well I missed a delivery.

Well my CD/DVD arrived today in the UK 2nd class post from Germany

£3.52 delivery charge what a RIPOFF

No more orders from me Muse.mu:mad:

Agreed. £14 + £3.50 postage. I could have popped into town on release day and got it for £10!

The post issues are a shambles of their own but for there to be widespread print, production and packaging probs too just compounds the misery.

So glad I downloaded the thing illegally rather than waiting for it - probs won't have the CD for at least another week now...

Jipped on my gig ticket and now my album. Absolute joke.

Same here. Ordered it on the first day, they took the money and my account page still says "being processed." No shipping date, no anything.

I emailed customer service 3 days ago, no response. I emailed again today.

This is ridiculous. I'm to the point where I just want a fucking refund and I'll buy it from Amazon.

Archived