Does anyone have ANY explanation? Is it a dispatch problem? Courier problem? What?!

There's no contact with shop support so, no, no one knows what the problem is. Just some people are getting it later than others.

All I know is management is looking into it and I was asked to make a thread gathering up all of the issues people have been having. That's all the explanation I can offer at the moment. Hopefully an official explanation comes about.

All I know is management is looking into it and I was asked to make a thread gathering up all of the issues people have been having. That's all the explanation I can offer at the moment. Hopefully an explanation comes about.

Thanks. Appreciate that :) [not sarcasm by the way!]

All I know is management is looking into it and I was asked to make a thread gathering up all of the issues people have been having. That's all the explanation I can offer at the moment. Hopefully an official explanation comes about.

Thank you....happy to know at least someone is trying to figure it out. It's been extremely frustrating! :( Mine still hasn't arrived, but like I said before, my account says 'being processed' even though I ordered August 11th. Thanks again for the update.....keeping my fingers crossed.

Well I don't give a shit anymore, I just want a refund :mad:

I'd definitely like a refund for the P&P. I paid for express delivery and it looks like I'm getting 2nd class. That, and it's very late, obviously.

Thanks for that, hopefully we'll get something official soon. At least, an apology would be nice :erm:

I'd definitely like a refund for the P&P. I paid for express delivery and it looks like I'm getting 2nd class. That, and it's very late, obviously.

Yeah...agree on that one. A free tee shirt....something for the hassle. Definitely.

Yeah...agree on that one. A free tee shirt....something for the hassle. Definitely.

As much as I'd love a free t-shirt, I highly doubt they'd do that :chuckle: I think the most they did for people who received damaged boxsets last time was either refund them and take them back or replace them, no extra bonuses.

Well... I was a bit late to the pre-ordering process, but still got my order in by 20 August. Got my confirmation email of the pre-order with all the usual T&C gumph and a download link that crashed the first three times I tried -- worked on the fourth attempt, strangely.

Logging into my account on .mu shop I can see that the order was dispatched on 26 September, but as of today no post. Didn't get my second download link until late yesterday either (and again it didn't work the first three times I tried to download -- now it does!).

Been considering sending a snarky email to the distributors, but having seen the complete lack of response to customers I figured it wasn't worth it... Not a happy Muser :'(

~ xXx ~

Compensation would be nice, I got a package sent to me yesterday and it's here already, which was sent to me for free might I add.. But I pay £60 and I don't even get it 2 days after it's meant to come out? Well 3 now....... Quite annoying!

Ordered my Deluxe box set on the day it was put on .mu, had an e-mail with the download links for the videos and then the HD Flacs on Monday 1st October. It is now Wednesday 3rd and no box set, hopefully it will get here tomorrow. Considering some people in Italy were getting theirs delivered last Tuesday/Wednesday I think this is a bit of a farce.

Yeah I too preordered my deluxe album from here when it was first made available I then checked the package and it said it had been dispatched on the 26th September. It's now Wednesday 3rd and I still haven't had anything in the post and I was in all day Monday and Tuesday and my mum has been in all day waiting for it today for it. So yeah I'm not to happy at the moment because I'm not sure who's to blame in all this and I can't get in touch with anyone about it.

Thank you for setting this up.

Ordered deluxe box set on the 17th August, it was apparently dispatched express delivery on the 26th September for delivery on the release date 1st October. Received all download links but its now 3rd and I still haven't received anything through the post. When I pay £60 for something I expect to get it on time.

For anyone that ordered from the Canadian Muse store, this is the response I got from rhino records:

"Unfortunately there has been a small delay in receiving the Muse 2nd Law boxsets. The stock has arrived and your order will be shipping today."

Still no CD/DVD when I got in tonight.

Absolute joke. First I was screwed over during the ticket presale which meant I missed out on a ticket (although I do now have one thanks to Sam) and now my pre-order is three days, soon to be four, late.

Previously had great service with .mu but it's been farce after farce in the lead up to this album.

well theres been some progress on my late delivery.

Got the box set this afternoon, but the bottom lid is dented, one of the sticker on the vinyls is torn and the other vinyl inner sleeve is ripped. All of which to me seems to be a problem with packaging/assembly of the box set.

was a bit dissapointed these were not going to be numbered as i got in early, but this just takes the biscuit.

Apart from the damaged bits, everything inside is nice n shiny..

Archived