My problem is that I find it boring. Nothing else.

And I usually can't stand the first 30 seconds or so.

But who knows, maybe it can still grow on me at some point. Many songs that I now really like I have once hated, so...

Fair enough. I find some songs boring too - it's just a matter of taste sometimes. And I agree about songs growing on you, I really didn't like survival or madness at first (and actually for ages) but I love them now. Don't think save me will ever grow on me though.

I think this is a strange, un-Musey song. That said... if I just came across it on the radio, I think it would end up being a total guilty pleasure. It's catchy, the lyrics are interesting enough, and I think Matt's voice is beautiful (minus weird backup singing....)

I can see why people are repelled by it, but what can I say... I like it.

I've hated this ever since it came out but now I'm rather warming to it. The vocals and guitar work (in the second half) to an extent are great, but I still find the introduction one of the most repulsive thing Muse have ever done. The strings sound like they could go somewhere incredible, and then that chord comes in. Jesus Christ. It's like someone cheesegrating your foot halfway through a pleasant massage.

I must say I don't quite understand the hate for BF, it's a nice catchy little song, not their best clearly but nothing much wrong with it and, as has been said, at least it has some guitar on it. Madness is the one I can't stand, reminds me too much of UD, was horrified to see they played BOTH at Montpellier, hope setlist at O2 London is different. Anyway, what do I know? Just an opinion.

I've hated this ever since it came out but now I'm rather warming to it. The vocals and guitar work (in the second half) to an extent are great, but I still find the introduction one of the most repulsive thing Muse have ever done. The strings sound like they could go somewhere incredible, and then that chord comes in. Jesus Christ. It's like someone cheesegrating your foot halfway through a pleasant massage.

Yeah, I like UD as a song but it seriously needs to never be played live ever again. Maybe then Bellamy would play both Citizen Erased and SS.

i don't get what this line means to be honest,will some enlighten me please?:$

Entropy is makes energy spread out and "Big Freeze" is the theory that the expansion of the universe will continue forever so that eventually it will become too cold to sustain life (loneliness becoming king of the universe). Of course this can be interpreted on a more personal level i.e. making sure relationships don't gradually decline. I think.

I love the song but the lyrics are so hilariously bad :LOL:

"We've expelled, the goodness from our hearts."

i don't get what this line means to be honest,will some enlighten me please?:$

I would imagine it refers to loneliness becoming a major issue in someone's life. Possibly, in context, referring to feeling lonely when not in a steady romantic relationship.

Archived