• 3 weeks later...
Oh :rolleyes:

I'm glad they left it out, it's cheesy enough as it is, the least we need is more GL styled synth :LOL:

Godsake, save the GL bashing for the GL bashing thread! Guiding Light fans unite! :p

But seriously, it's better than Save Me and Liquid State, in my opinion.

My opinion is your opinion :yesey:

I have to state that I really love big freeze and it is one of my favorites songs in the album!!

:yesey:

Fuck it, they need to play this live. It's funnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I soooo would love it live too - it IS fun :)

It would be a brilliant Take That song :LOL:

:rolleyes:

It was a slow grower but i'm a sucker for cheesy muse songs so the chorus i thought was just fantastic with the backing vocals. I certainly wouldn't want this song to waste a spot on a setlist when there are other better muse songs!

Agreed. I missed it when I saw them in Birmingham - I really wanted to hear it live, I think it will be awesome; I hope they play it next year :D

I'm sorry but I think Madness is a much more GL-style song than Big Freeze which is a rock song à la INXS. I do like this song, very good structure and very powerful even if I must admit I can't stop laughing when I hear the little chorus answering the lead vocal at the beginning of the song, THAT's a really cheesy thing even if I think it's just ironic but the rest of the song isn't cheesy at all in my opinion.