Did you even read my posts? :erm: That's why I said heaviness is quite a subjective thing. And I never said that those songs didn't have some heavy parts, too. They're just not heavy as a whole.

Would say say that other Muse songs are heavy? 'Cause there's not many I can think of that are heavier than some of the songs we've heard.

Would say say that other Muse songs are heavy? 'Cause there's not many I can think of that are heavier than some of the songs we've heard.

I don't really consider Muse a particularly heavy band, but I'd say songs like Dead Star, Stockholm Syndrome and Assassin are quite heavy.

Liquid State sounds like it will be the only entirely heavy song.

It's undeniable that parts of Supremacy, Animals, Follow Me and Unsustainable are up there with Muse's heaviest moments though, and I expect Big Freeze to join them.

I'm not too sure about that. Might be a good surprise though

For some reason I'm not as crazy about this song as everybody else seems to be... I think I'm getting there though.

The first time I heard it, I was like "hmm... Wtf is that ? Why is everyone so excited about it ?". After listening to it a few times, I now surprise myself singing the part of the guitar solo and then "blblblblblbl", then "your suuUuUuUuuUUuupremacyyYYYyyyYYYYYYYY !!!!". :LOL:

This song is a lot closer to what they used to do (I mean OoS and Absolution). I think that's why everyone just so loves it. It's a mix of heavy riff, calm guitar solo, falsetto. It's like Matt wrote this song to be a way of telling all the misbelievers "stfu, we can still do all that".

Archived