Assassin was originally known back in 2005 as Debase Mason's Grog (anagram of Messageboard Song).

Slightly ot, but does anyone know why they referred to it as Messageboard Song?

So far Supremacy is clearly my favourite of the new songs, it just sounds so awesome. I've had it in my head for a couple of days now, the riff, the verses, the falsetto - all so fantastic.

It was an ok song for a while for me, then this came along and killed it for me and now I can't hear it without hearing this version in my head. :noey:

YyceTZ2SJo8

That is one of the most bizarre covers I've ever heard. The production sounds so cheap . And her voice and singing style is just...odd. If she's a noted soprano, I'm assuming she is actually great singer...why sing like this?

But Endlessly is awesome, one of my favourite Muse songs.

That is one of the most bizarre covers I've ever heard. The production sounds so cheap . And her voice and singing style is just...odd. If she's a noted soprano, I'm assuming she is actually great singer...why sing like this?

But Endlessly is awesome, one of my favourite Muse songs.

Yeah, I'm a fan of some of her previous work and was looking forward to hearing her version when it was first announced. Then I heard it ... :(

Maybe trumpet AND guitar solo.

drooling_smiley.gif

Archived