http://rtl-now.rtl.de/rtl-nachtjournal/rtl-nachtjournal.php?film_id=85071&player=1&season=0

at around 13:45 they start to talk about the gig in cologne, in the background you can hear the (what it seems like) studio versions of supremacy and panic station!

What?? Thats most definitely audio from the concert....considering the footage playing with it is Supremacy footage...from the concert.

I love Supremacy so much, love the riff, love the falsetto and the strings will be great. Cant wait to hear a proper studio version.

That falsetto when it happens all of a sudden is such a surprise. A good surprise. It's like "woooohey! What was that!?!?!" :awesome:

That may get old but it certainly made me smile. I don't think I will tire of it. :D

Hearing this first was a shock to the system. It makes the word 'epic' sound like a pathetic euphemism. I'm so fucking insanely amazed by it! :D Since I first heard the name of the track I had a feeling about it and thought it would be a standout track, but I was not expecting this! From that amazing build up intro to the militant style drums of the verses to that fecking FALSETTO!! It's the musical equivalent of being punched in the face while on a rollercoaster!

It feels like a real return to their pwoper Musey roots: epic, otherwordly, experimental, and beefy as hell. It could easily be the love child of OoS and Absolution. I get a bit of a lump in my throat during the guitar solo - I could go on and on in a stupidly fawning manner, but I'll just say I already know this is my favourite track on the album by far! :D

Guest bellamylookalike
Hearing this first was a shock to the system. It makes the word 'epic' sound like a pathetic euphemism. I'm so fucking insanely amazed by it! :D Since I first heard the name of the track I had a feeling about it and thought it would be a standout track, but I was not expecting this! From that amazing build up intro to the militant style drums of the verses to that fecking FALSETTO!! It's the musical equivalent of being punched in the face while on a rollercoaster!

It feels like a real return to their pwoper Musey roots: epic, otherwordly, experimental, and beefy as hell. It could easily be the love child of OoS and Absolution. I get a bit of a lump in my throat during the guitar solo - I could go on and on in a stupidly fawning manner, but I'll just say I already know this is my favourite track on the album by far! :D

All of this.

Well, well, well - Muse are back ! ! ! I really dig Supremacy, but still it's not better (for me) than Abso and OoS and definitely not better than CE, but I really love it !!! Especially the melody - so classical music-like...And the perfect crazy-again vocals ! OoS and Abso are back in this song...I'm just really scared of the new album as a whole - not sure how the songs of different genre (electro Madness, funky PS etc...) would work together...BTW: I'm digging the new choir-free version of Survival :-) it's a great song too...

I'm going to be dramatic here

You know whats the best thing about this very first performance of this song? It's the freaking silence from the band, the crowd and every muser around the world when Matt sang that first SUUUPREMACYYY. You could almost hear the jaws drop and you could certainly hear the following screams :chuckle:

That's when we all knew

Muse are back bitches

You know whats the best thing about this very first performance of this song? It's the freaking silence from the band, the crowd and every muser around the world when Matt sang that first SUUUPREMACYYY. You could almost hear the jaws drop and you could certainly hear the following screams :chuckle:

That's when we all knew

Muse are back bitches

This all over. I fear that no performance can be as good as that one simply because everybody will know what's coming from now on. I can't fathom how amazing it would've been to have been there for that.

That's when we all knew

Muse are back bitches

THIS! :kiss:

That's when we all knew

Muse are back bitches

Oh hannah

sorry I couldn't help it :kiss:

Archived