I'm going to be dramatic here

You know whats the best thing about this very first performance of this song? It's the freaking silence from the band, the crowd and every muser around the world when Matt sang that first SUUUPREMACYYY. You could almost hear the jaws drop and you could certainly hear the following screams :chuckle:

That's when we all knew

Muse are back bitches

Oh hannah

sorry I couldn't help it :kiss:

So I'm thinking Matt's guitar solo after the first 'Supremacy *riffage*' bit will actually be the trumpet solo on the album version (not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet). I think that'll work really well, it'll really give it that militant feel to go along with the drum beat.

This all over. I fear that no performance can be as good as that one simply because everybody will know what's coming from now on. I can't fathom how amazing it would've been to have been there for that.

Completely agree

However it will be just as amazing in a different way knowing what is coming and the tension that builds up to it :awesome: like the end of knights

This is the point.

Muse songs sounds other on the album as live, don't forgett.

Muse live is more dynamically and harder, records smooth..

Just my 2 cent, before You are disappointed...

Except the mixing/engineering of all the album stuff we've heard so far sounds amazing, so I'm not worried.

I'm going to be dramatic here

You know whats the best thing about this very first performance of this song? It's the freaking silence from the band, the crowd and every muser around the world when Matt sang that first SUUUPREMACYYY. You could almost hear the jaws drop and you could certainly hear the following screams :chuckle:

That's when we all knew

Muse are back bitches

:yesey: This so much. Not only were there no previews of the songs being a good thing but I don't remember a review or text description mentioning soaring falsettos. I wonder if they're limited or embargoed on how detailed they can be.

:yesey: This so much. Not only were there no previews of the songs being a good thing but I don't remember a review or text description mentioning soaring falsettos. I wonder if they're limited or embargoed on how detailed they can be.

In recent Electronic Musician (a lot of details about Muse in studio) there is exact part about "Bellamy's passionate vocal cry morphs into a screaming guitar solo". ;)

Nice read http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=87644