Don't you just love the gesture Matt does with his hand at the end of the first crazy supremacyyy riff :awesome:

It's like 'there you are bitches. Thats what you wanted wasn't it? Don't ever doubt us again'

Exactly my thought.

It felt to me like he meant "Now, shut up about us not being ourselves anymore and also about those misbelievers who were doubting about my falsetto". :LOL:

Now, is Supremacy the song supposed to be a CE-like one ?

And is Supremacy the one a lot more hardcore on the album ? Or am I mixing different songs here (Animals ?) ?

Now, is Supremacy the song supposed to be a CE-like one ?

And is Supremacy the one a lot more hardcore on the album ? Or am I mixing different songs here (Animals ?) ?

There was never a song that was supposed to sound like CE, only a song that used the CE live riff in some ways. And it appears that Supremacy is that song, since its riff bears similarities to that CE live riff.

And out of all the songs we've heard so far, I'd say Supremacy is at least more hardcore than most of the other songs.

There was never a song that was supposed to sound like CE, only a song that used the CE live riff in some ways. And it appears that Supremacy is that song, since its riff bears similarities to that CE live riff.

And out of all the songs we've heard so far, I'd say Supremacy is at least more hardcore than most of the other songs.

Oh ooookay. Sorry, didn't remember word for word the CE thingy.

I think I've messed up my question about the more hardcore song. I meant : Is Supremacy the song supposed to be more hardcore on the album than how it sounds live ? (read that on the forum here yesterday or the day before)

Just behind Survival, I'd say. Plus we haven't heard Liquid State yet which seems to have been described to be very heavy.

Yeah, Liquid State sounds like it's the heaviest track on the album. Apart from that song, T2L doesn't really seem to have any heavy tracks, only Survival and Supremacy to an extent. And maybe Unsustainable.

I think I've messed up my question about the more hardcore song. I meant : Is Supremacy the song supposed to be more hardcore on the album than how it sounds live ? (read that on the forum here yesterday or the day before)

Oh, misunderstood your question, then. To be honest, I haven't heard anything like that, but I don't think so. If anything, the studio version will sound a lot more orchestral.

Yeah, Liquid State sounds like it's the heaviest track on the album. Apart from that song, T2L doesn't really seem to have any heavy tracks, only Survival and Supremacy to an extent. And maybe Unsustainable.

"T2L doesn't really seem to have any heavy tracks, except Liquid State.... and Survival and Supremacy....and Unsustainable....but that's only like 1/3 of the album!"

Also, Follow Me sounded pretty heavy, as did Animals to an extent. There's plenty of heavy on the album.

"T2L doesn't really seem to have any heavy tracks, except Liquid State.... and Survival and Supremacy....and Unsustainable....but that's only like 1/3 of the album!"

Also, Follow Me sounded pretty heavy, as did Animals to an extent. There's plenty of heavy on the album.

This. 6 songs are heavy out of 13. And if The Unknown is really an hidden track, that means 7 out of 14

Oh, misunderstood your question, then. To be honest, I haven't heard anything like that, but I don't think so. If anything, the studio version will sound a lot more orchestral.

Nah, my bad. Really. :D

It was a comment in one of the threads, but can't remember which one and wouldn't be able to find it among the thousands of comments. :p

But yes, you're right. I guess songs would be more orchestral, not more hardcore. :)

Edit: Ah come on, I didn't know there would be a hidden track. Where did you get that from ? oO

Okay, maybe I didn't think it through :LOL: Still, the only actually heavy song on the whole album is Liquid State imo. Or at least I think it will be heavy.

But then again, heaviness of a track is quite subjective.

:erm:?

Just saying that I would only call Liquid State a heavy track from T2L.

You're right, nevermind all the riffing in Supremacy, Survival, Animals and Unsustainable...oh, and let's forget the chorus in Follow Me.

You're absolutely right.

And you haven't heard it.

You're right, nevermind all the riffing in Supremacy, Survival, Animals and Unsustainable...oh, and let's forget the chorus in Follow Me.

You're absolutely right.

And you haven't heard it.

Did you even read my posts? :erm: That's why I said heaviness is quite a subjective thing. And I never said that those songs didn't have some heavy parts, too. They're just not heavy as a whole. In my opinion, of course.

And also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think Liquid State will be the heaviest track, looking at all the track reviews.

Archived