Must resist the urge to sing the high bits out loud. Must resist....

I know what you mean - I was walking in the tunnel last night and I didn't see anybody, so I started singing along the second verse of Survival ( that high part ) and then a bicycle behind me :LOL: ...shame the guy didn't know it but he seemed to like it :D

Wake to see

Your true emancipation is a fantasy.

Policies

Have risen up and overcome the brave.

Greatness dies,

And some are lost invisible to history.

And then its spies

Brainwashing our children to be mean.

You don't have long, I am on to you.

The time, it has come to destroy

Your supremacy

You don't have long, I am on to you.

The time, it has come to destroy

Your supremacy

Based on the lyrics, it seems like it was written about the message board. :chuckle:

Just listened to this through proper headphones. Good lord, anyone who thinks it doesn't sound beefy enough needs to try this :awesome:

That last 'S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-suuuuuuuupremacyyyyyyyyy' is absolutely amazing as well. That just bumped this up above Take A Bow for me.

I get chills whenever Matt wails his heart out on Supremacy. I keep expecting him to stop three-quarters of the way through a falsetto note, but he drags them on longer: it sounds longer than he held them live. And the notes he's hitting! They may not be his highest, but they sound even higher juxtaposed against the low guitar chord, so it's even more WAAAAHHH.

I also really love the strings: again, so theatrical - it's apocalyptic! They seemed so distant in the live performance, so I'm glad they're loud and aggressive on the track, lol.

OHH and thank fuck it didn't turn out to be a trumpet solo after all! :D It sounds immense as guitar, so I was v relieved at that!

Is it just me or Matt goes L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L before the last SUUUUUPREMACYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? From 4:08 to 4:18, it's very subtle. Or it's just a sound similar to Matt's voice

First listen when I heard it I thought it was just a synth note repeating but what I can tell now that they did was map Matt's last "suuuupremaccyyyyy" wail onto a midi key board and just pressed the su su su su su su a bunch and then held it for the falsetto. Or did a bunch of cutting and pasting lol. This is one of the probably 5 or 6 things that cripple the studio version for me....:(