I've never had such a crazy mental and physical reaction to a song :stunned:. During Zane, I was spazzing, headbanging, screaming, crying :LOL: The song actually possessed me! In terms of my favourite ever Muse songs (which is the same as my fave ever songs in life), this is as close as my second ever favourite: New Born. It's right up there. It's fucking ridiculous... I really can't even.

I didn't get it from the live version, but I see why some reviews talked about the Andrew Lloyd Weber connection. The first verse is a bit Phantom of the Opera...

I just heard the studio version for the first time, I didn't really get Andrew Lloyd Webber but I did immediately notice the rather peculiar singing style Matt has for the verses- I guess, now that you mention it, it could be described as Phantom of the Opera-esque.

But yeah, such an awesome song and the studio version didn't disappoint in any way.

I would prefer this over Knights anyday.

Come to think BHaR didn't have that many great riffs in it, if any at all.

You're kidding, right ? For me the guitar riffs are the best thing on BHaR - the guitar on SMBH is one of my favourite and saves the song IMHO, and riffage on KoC ? Come on...and Take a Bow guitar is also amazing, it really makes you to bow down...I like guitar on Abso and OoS more, but BHaR is full of awesome riffage (IMO far better guitar work than on TR and Showbiz - well that's not fair to compare because Showbiz has an alternative freaky style guitar, can't compare that :D )...And a weird one - I really like the riff from Exo-Politics - just the riff and first verse, then it goes straight to hell :-( shame :-( :rolleyes:

To Topic - Supremacy is great, I found the live version (as usual for Muse) is better than the studio one...His live guitar sound is just awesome !

wait until you hear an actual pro-shot;) now THAT will be insane.

:eek: and if that's insane then what about the actual live performance? I'm gonna die...:eek:

;) Yeah I'm looking forward so much...less than 2 months for me ! But come on...I want to hear Bliss, CE or Butterflies and Hurricanes...I hope the arena tour setlists will include at least one of those....come on, only PiB from OoS in Köln ?:eek: got me scared...

anyone noticed how the 'verses' are very similar to Endlessly? I mean "Wake to see..." - "Hopelessly..." and "...fantasy" - "...endlessly"

just a thought, please don't destroy me:$

Yeah it is...the music is similar to Screenager and it has this Dead Star/CE style riffing, well...Takes us back to 2002...

And I have to edit my post above - I love now the studio version too...the let down was only the not-as-heavy-as-expected guitar sound in the first riff...But the whole song is good...A little cleaner than expected but thats nowadays Muse, it's not 2002 :rolleyes:

Archived