Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

It looks live to me, too, but i wonder if there's a tech backstage hitting the effects for him. I don't even know if that's possible, but I find it curious he's facing away from the crowd and staying close to the drum riser the whole time...

Maybe when a pro shot comes out we'll be able to tell easier....

It looks live to me, too, but i wonder if there's a tech backstage hitting the effects for him. I don't even know if that's possible, but I find it curious he's facing away from the crowd and staying close to the drum riser the whole time...

Maybe when a pro shot comes out we'll be able to tell easier....

First thing I noticed. My best guess is that since the whole breakdown is just using his whammy pedal he has the whole thing set up automatically.

He wouldn't be the first to have done it, although how you get the exact setup I still haven't figured out.

First thing I noticed. My best guess is that since the whole breakdown is just using his whammy pedal he has the whole thing set up automatically.

He wouldn't be the first to have done it, although how you get the exact setup I still haven't figured out.

There might be a way to have an auto whammy, theres auto wah effects out there obviously. But I think he has a tech or maybe even morgan running the whammy and the rest of the song is track that way morgan isn't doing too much.

Archived