Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

i feel like this song could be so awesome and crazy live but matt not using the pedals himself and standing facing away from the crowd AND then not singing as well just kills it. would much rather hear another song in its place and have supremacy open the show.

Don't have a problem with him not actually manually using the pedal, but the singing does bug me

OK so I managed to get the expression automation to work but it was horribly buggy through Reaper and ended up sounding like total shit to the point I didn't even know what was going on but I'm gonna post it anyways since it proves the point.

Anyways, solid proof the whammy can be programmed for the breakdown I guess. I didn't touch the pedal at all in recording this. Feel free to laugh.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kueller/wub-the-fuck[/soundcloud]

OK so I managed to get the expression automation to work but it was horribly buggy through Reaper and ended up sounding like total shit to the point I didn't even know what was going on but I'm gonna post it anyways since it proves the point.

Anyways, solid proof the whammy can be programmed for the breakdown I guess. I didn't touch the pedal at all in recording this. Feel free to laugh.

:LOL: I'm sorry it's like a really poor cover of unsustainable haha. I'm sorry

Point made though.

combined with the second part of the 2nd law (unsustainable+isolated system) it is the best track on the album. matches well with exogenesis symphony from the last album, like they were taken from different parts of the same musical symphony.. this piece is so beautifull that cutting it into 2 pieces does it unjustice. i had the same trouble with exogenesis: why did they split this track into shorter parts when it makes more sense in one long piece?

combined with the second part of the 2nd law (unsustainable+isolated system) it is the best track on the album. matches well with exogenesis symphony from the last album, like they were taken from different parts of the same musical symphony.. this piece is so beautifull that cutting it into 2 pieces does it unjustice. i had the same trouble with exogenesis: why did they split this track into shorter parts when it makes more sense in one long piece?

But Unsustainable and Isolated System don't fit together in the slightest, the flow between them is diabolical. The only way the two are even slightly connected is that female newsreader and the title.

Agreed. As a set, best 'track' on the album.

But Unsustainable and Isolated System don't fit together in the slightest, the flow between them is diabolical. The only way the two are even slightly connected is that female newsreader and the title.

And no.

:LOL: Marvellous

Archived