L.

A friend said that there is about 30 peoples there now.

Doesn't surprise me. I know a few people who are serious barrier fiends :) ...I heard that people were queuing yesterday! Dunno if true or rumour tho.

Am ridiculously excited for this. Which I believe is completely appropriate :D

I am currently "doing" my hair in the bathroom, and I am grinning like an idiot, with gunk on my head lol

I'll be there tonight and I'm very excited.

I'm really hoping for Falling Down, I was quite alarmed to see it was skipped for the first time this tour on Wednesday (I saw Ruled by Secrecy plenty of times in 2003/4)! . Would also love to see Big Freeze as it's one of my favourites from the new album but I know that hasn't been played yet so I won't hold out much hope! Whatever they play I'll be happy.

Based on my friends who queued from dawn for Radiohead, if anyone queued overnight it would have been outdoors - the complex opens at about 9am each day.

Getting a train at 5pm straight after work for this gig, can't friggin' wait!!! Glad I'm not queuing, the weather is pretty shitty - I'm only coming from Kent and it's just been cold and rainy all morning here and I don't fancy hanging round for hours on end in that tbh. See you all there!

Getting a train at 5pm straight after work for this gig, can't friggin' wait!!! Glad I'm not queuing, the weather is pretty shitty - I'm only coming from Kent and it's just been cold and rainy all morning here and I don't fancy hanging round for hours on end in that tbh. See you all there!

It's all under cover :)

My body is ready.

Sadly my body isn't ready although my internal *bounce* is! I stupidly managed to have a nasty fall this week and can barely stand on my leg, let alone dance like a fool!

Not missing tonight for the world but wishing now that I had seated tickets instead of standing. :( Wonder what the view is going to be like stuck at the back of the venue, in relative safety, rather than the front where I am more accustomed.

Still, its Muse *happy bounce* ouch! :)

joyformidable (@joyformidable)

Posted Friday 26th October 2012 from Twitlonger

Unfortunately, over the past few days, Ritzy's been severely losing her voice; a consequence of tour flu. She woke up today with no voice and regrettably we have to cancel our show tonight in London, opening for Muse. We're very disappointed and apologize to our fans. We're working on getting Ritzy well so we don't miss any other shows.

Sincerely , TJF X

Any idea if there'll be any support?

I have two standing tickets for tonight that I'd like swap for some good seating tickets. My girlfriend is very small so standing isn't ideal. The only blocks I would consider swapping to are: 101, 102, 111, 112 and not right at the back of these. If interested private message me with the exact ticket info you have. I will be at the O2 from around 8pm to meet. Cheers, Oliver

Archived