L.

well having done the barrier last night, i am sooo tempted to go for it again. I have to work till 12 on Thurs night though so just don't think i can be there in time. :(

you guys will love it (more than usual). :D

are there vids up of what went on? i've only just got home so not had time to check yet.

Okay guys, Jamie's had a good idea about the queues...

When people arrive, we write a number on their hands, to signify what position they're in in the queue... That way, if people need to leave the queue and come back there's no squabbling...

And to minimize the squabbling for saving places arriving late, we think that you should be able to have 1 number on each hand- One for you, one for 1 person you're saving a spot for.

Do the people who are getting there early think that this is fair and possible?

You really don't need numbers for leaving the queue in ones or twos, people will know exactly who was where, trust me!:LOL:

Which brings me to your second point, good luck with that!

It's mainly for before the arena opens. It's quite a long way to the standing queue from the main entrance so it would be good to number ourselves before we get to the 'real' queueing area

You really don't need numbers for leaving the queue in ones or twos, people will know exactly who was where, trust me!:LOL:

Which brings me to your second point, good luck with that!

It's actually a brilliant idea! haha.

It's also useful for saving spots!

I'm honestly surprised that Muse have never hired anyone to do this for them, seeing as Musers always queue early in the masses!

It's mainly for before the arena opens. It's quite a long way to the standing queue from the main entrance so it would be good to number ourselves before we get to the 'real' queueing area

If it's anything like it was for the last tour, then it probably won't be necessary - the security walked us round to the queue so that nobody could jump ahead. Got to love O2 security for stuff like that, they're so strict when it comes to queue jumping.

I'm honestly surprised that Muse have never hired anyone to do this for them, seeing as Musers always queue early in the masses!

No bands hire, but plenty of fans do it. I've heard there's a Pearl Jam fan who goes to every gig and numbers people, the "Queue Queen". Very strange!

If it's anything like it was for the last tour, then it probably won't be necessary - the security walked us round to the queue so that nobody could jump ahead. Got to love O2 security for stuff like that, they're so strict when it comes to queue jumping.

Yep, very strict! Which is why I don't hold out much hope for Tom saving you a place at the front of the queue until 4pm, Jamie.

Yep, very strict! Which is why I don't hold out much hope for Tom saving you a place at the front of the queue until 4pm, Jamie.

That, and you know, fans be raging. At Radiohead in Manchester we chewed a woman out who was trying to join her group who were the first 3 in the line. Not gonna happen.

Archived