L.

All I can say is what a fucking AMAZING night! it was my 6th Muse gig and I will never, ever get tired or bored of seeing them

I took my boyfriend with me last night, it was his first Muse gig and he said it blew him away so I feel quite smug about that lol :)

We were in the seats just to the right of the stage, sorry to see that it took time for people to get to their feet in our section

I'm going again tonight, seats again but nearer the back so I hope I'm in a party block tonight!

Incredible night, I'm so happy to have seen them again. I'm such a proud Muser :musesign:

That was absolutely bloody amazing, I'm still grinning! So much energy, I don't think I've ever seen them so HAPPY on stage! Queued up early and was 3 people from the front so got a good look at everything, apart from Matt coming down into the crowd, we were too far to the left for that. All we could hear was hysterical screaming and Matt giggling. :LOL:

We're going again tonight and have seats, thank Christ, as I had to stand through all that with a sprained foot. Enjoyed it so much I jumped around like a loon and because of the adrenaline didn't feel it until after it finished. Ah well, it was TOTALLY worth it!

Last night was utterly fantastic!! :D:D Me & my friend were seated in block 110, row M - great view of everything. The seats next to us were empty, so we ended up having loads of room! I bounced, danced like a loon :p and sang my heart out :D

What can I say, the stage set is incredible, the moving pyramid screens are amazing. The light show was stunning (I liked the use of light like strokes, forming almost sculptures and structures out of nothing) and the lasers were pretty! But no balloons :(

Matt and Chris were wandering all over the place, Matt was constantly in motion and seems to have decided to be a proper frontman! Lots of talking to us (for him), and I loved the walkabout down near the barrier (even tho I wasn't down there)! It was weird when he was just singing :eek:, without any kind of instrument :stunned:- it's like he's halfnaked! Might take a bit of getting used...but he did it really well. :)

Favourites? Hm Bit hard to pick one, but can't get Panic Station out of my head - infectiously funky. :dance:Follow Me was almost a rave. Explorers was sweet. Stockholm was a monster (as expected) but so was Survival.

Something has happened to Muse. There was just a brillliant vibe - they seemed to be having a complete blast and it was an absolute joy to watch. I don't know if this whole show was a reaction to the Resistance tour or what - but long may this fun last!!:happy::happy:

(Oh and I want Matt's jacket:p)

How strange, I saw them in a very small coventry venue supporting Feeder earlier in the year. They were ok, it was just their very lazy song writing that annoyed me. :LOL:

It was the guy who looked like Lee Evans with toothache that I found distracting :LOL: First couple of songs were ok but then it was like 'bring on Muse' :sleepy:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379097_10151068070381784_1308425429_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/32329_10151068070746784_79515468_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269487_10151068087511784_865220857_n.jpg

A few taken by an_erased_citizen last night. Best gig of our lives. Topped off by being one of many to touch Matt's cold hands! Cried for about 10 minutes during/after SS - ridiculous :LOL:

Fabulous, fabulous show....I've struggled with some of the tracks on The 2nd Law (nostalgic for the old stuff) but having seen them played live I am loving them, especially Panic Station.

The light show and set were just amazing - loved the roulette wheel idea with the crowd screaming for their favourite from Stockholm Syndrome /New Born....Looking forward to Prague!!!:D

Archived