L.

Deffo going to both London dates no matter what!! And def standing, too. I think it should be illegal to sit at a Muse gig ;). Second night will be hell in terms of getting tickets, but I'll try my hardest to fight everyone off, lol.

I go seats to arena shows but when the band I want to see are on there's definitely no sitting done here.

I learnt on the last tour 2nd nights get the better shows (I got the dud night at the O2 in November 2009 and the good night at Wembley the following September). It's tempting to take my chances either with this or the second night, but it's dependant on the album - the Olympic ticket experience means I'm far from keen on using the pre-sale.

Is this venue worth a plane trip from the USA? I am so very, very tempted.

Yes! I got Cave! :D

But seriously, the O2's a cool venue. I wouldn't fly over to the USA though, depends how desperate you are to see them before 2013

Don't bother! Just wait for the US tour, will be much cheaper traveling no matter where you live. Even if you have to Amtrak three states over!

Im flying over from the USA..but I work for an airline so I only have to pay landing taxes for London.

They should (and hoping) for a Boston show in the winter/spring time. I live up in Maine :D

I applied for this one... Not going to bother both nights, unless I have a decent amount of money in my pocket to spare...

Just looking forward to seeing Muse for the first time as a fan (Saw the second night at Wembley '10, free ticket, made me a fan :p). Should be good fun!

Probably going on my own though... Ah well!

APPLIED :-D

hoping that the saturday night will get more applications, so have more chance of getting my tickets for Friday! (fingers crossed!)

good luck all

Oh it most definitely will - probably by a factor of several dozen...I've applied for Sat, but my friend has applied for the Fri - we are organised (sort of) :)

I applied for this one... Not going to bother both nights, unless I have a decent amount of money in my pocket to spare...

Just looking forward to seeing Muse for the first time as a fan (Saw the second night at Wembley '10, free ticket, made me a fan :p). Should be good fun!

Probably going on my own though... Ah well!

Free ticket? You jammy person! :eek:

Hey don't worry about going on your own, you'll meet loads of people. And once the music kicks in, it won't matter :D

Free ticket? You jammy person! :eek:

Hey don't worry about going on your own, you'll meet loads of people. And once the music kicks in, it won't matter :D

Yup! My friend's dad has a box at Wembley, and he gave me a ticket, because I missed out on Oasis in 2009! :D

And yeah, that was my thinking. It's not like you chat to your mates when the band are on. Still, one of my friends might come, if he scrapes some money together to get one off Ebay nearer the day :)

Yup! My friend's dad has a box at Wembley, and he gave me a ticket, because I missed out on Oasis in 2009! :D

And yeah, that was my thinking. It's not like you chat to your mates when the band are on. Still, one of my friends might come, if he scrapes some money together to get one off Ebay nearer the day :)

You should tell your friend to check the Musebay thread on here and scarletmist website as there will be tickets for sale at face value (not the rip off prices from ebay)

Have applied for standing tickets for the other night, but hoping to get a seat for this one in the general sale - the first of two nights are usually the more tame ones, right? Fingers crossed.

This is what everyone seems to be planning :unsure: It's like these tickets are a competition or something! HOW IS THIS FAIR.

Archived