L.

There may be more at that time this year, it's a bit of an unknown quantity really, but it takes quite a few people to fill the barrier :)

Yeah, there are definitely going to be more this time. I can see some who might try camping out there. All I have to do is now is practice my power-walking on my way to work and not forget my folding sitting-mat.

Yeah, there are definitely going to be more this time. I can see some who might try camping out there. All I have to do is now is practice my power-walking on my way to work and not forget my folding sitting-mat.

I'm seated at this gig but turning up at 4 to meet with other Musers for drinks and fun so may see you in the Q.

Pip' date=' I think that plan may be history. I'm really trying to perswade the 'rents to let me off college that day :([/quote']

Jamie - you will die of fanboyism if you are at barrier. You think you went mad at Camden - that ain't nothing compared to this :LOL:

:dance:

Jamie - you will die of fanboyism if you are at barrier. You think you went mad at Camden - that ain't nothing compared to this :LOL:

:dance:

I think nothing could be as amazing as the roundhouse. That was a better gig than Reading... and I saw my favourite album in full there :eek:

I think nothing could be as amazing as the roundhouse. That was a better gig than Reading... and I saw my favourite album in full there :eek:

If you think of where you were at Camden and put yourself in that spot at the arena show... you will have Matt playing guitar right in front of you (as close as Camden if the set up stays the same), singing to you, touching your hand... ;)

Cheese but great fun cheese :D

If you think of where you were at Camden and put yourself in that spot at the arena show... you will have Matt playing guitar right in front of you (as close as Camden if the set up stays the same), singing to you, touching your hand... ;)

Cheese but great fun cheese :D

:eek:

You're making me blush :$

Hello here from Holland! My name is Daniel Klerks, and i'm going to attend Muse at the 27th just like you in London! : ) I'm going with two good friends of mine (Mariken Osinga and Loretta Brouwer, both 19 years old like me and both girls)

We are still searching for a place to sleep for that night! It would be really awsome if we can stay at your place, go together to the concert (we are planning to go there very early to get the best standingplaces) and sleep at your place: )

We don't need anything (like luxury, just a space on the floor is good, we can bring our own sleepingbeds and that sort of things)

It would be awsome if you'd do that for us and I'm sure we can have a lot of fun during the concert right? (I think us 3 are one of the biggest Muse fans existing)

So please contact me on my email as soon as possible (cause its already in a week now!!! ) : daniel-klerks@hotmail.com

Much love and greets Daniel

I'm wearing silver jeans too :LOL: ... and maybe silver shoes :$

SEVEN DAYS!!!! :D:awesome:

Bless you are all so lovely planning what you are going to wear! My only definite for the 26th in the clothes department at the moment are my ridiculously high and clompy platform boots which give me a good 4 inches extra height. A must when you are a shortarse such as myself. I'm not getting to the 2 til later so will need the height if am standing at the back. I shall wear whatever my fat backside fits into on the day!

Gosh its all too thrilling.

Archived