L.

I'm old! Have you got a standing ticket?

Have standing tickets for both nights. Am new to the forum, bit of a Luddite.

I am 48, way older than you Pip! I am used to going to these things on my own I suppose but never hurts to know a few other biddies are going! No doubt I'll get talking to a few people in the queue but if you see an old bird with frizzy brown hair in ridiculous platforms clutching a bottle and singing all on her own... that'll be me.

I'm older than Pip but younger than you ;)

Us oldies know how to have a good time. I'm going to both but only managed to get standing for this night (thanks to ebay).

i may be selling a standing ticket but i haven't decided yet.

having managed to get a pair, i don't know if anyone is going to come with me :LOL:

i will put it on musebay when i've decided :)

I did decide to sell this ticket, direct to someone on the board so it is no longer available. :)

Not the hard stuff, just wine, cider or beer..... or a combination of all three on a bad night.

Although in the O2 I'm imagining it will more likely be water with the lid off. Never been to the O2 but am going 3 times this month, Radiohead on Monday.

Are you going both nights?

Yeah both nights. In the rear on the 26th and standing for the 27th.

I'm older than Pip but younger than you ;)

Us oldies know how to have a good time. I'm going to both but only managed to get standing for this night (thanks to ebay).

Got 27th in the Muse.mu lottery and 26th from an ebayer, despite my better judgement, he was a top chap though, delivered next day.

I shall no doubt home in on all the other oldies in the queue and latch onto one of you and you will spend the rest of the night trying to get rid of me!

I can be a bit of a die-hard though and a useful queue buddy. At Reading I was at the barrier just after half ten in the am and stayed there throughout, getting mightily crowd- surfed on during Enter Shakiri (ARGH) and enduring Friendly Fires .... didn't go to the loo all day (wore a tena lady just in case though) & when Muse came on when I celebrated with a can of strongbow. Had cystitis all the next week but heck it was worth it.

X

Got 27th in the Muse.mu lottery and 26th from an ebayer, despite my better judgement, he was a top chap though, delivered next day.

I shall no doubt home in on all the other oldies in the queue and latch onto one of you and you will spend the rest of the night trying to get rid of me!

I can be a bit of a die-hard though and a useful queue buddy. At Reading I was at the barrier just after half ten in the am and stayed there throughout, getting mightily crowd- surfed on during Enter Shakiri (ARGH) and enduring Friendly Fires .... didn't go to the loo all day (wore a tena lady just in case though) & when Muse came on when I celebrated with a can of strongbow. Had cystitis all the next week but heck it was worth it.

X

Don't diss the Friendly Fires!! No but seriously, Reading was fun.

Roll on the 26th.

Getting more and more excited each day for this gig!

My first proper Muse gig, and hoping I can get barrier! :D

We'll get barrier :)

Easy!

I need somebody to queue with for this gig, can I queue with you guys? Or did I put you off too much at iTunes? xD

I'm not usually an early queuer but I'm willing to make the sacrifice. I've become too used to having barrier at Muse gigs. :p

I need somebody to queue with for this gig, can I queue with you guys? Or did I put you off too much at iTunes? xD

I'm not usually an early queuer but I'm willing to make the sacrifice. I've become too used to having barrier at Muse gigs. :p

Course you can! Will be there about 9 :)

Thank you :D I may have to invest in one of those little seats you had. xD Where'd you buy that from out of interest?

Halfords.... make sure it's pink!

Of course!

There were none of those left when I went to buy a couple more, so I bought something REALLY stylish!

78724890_l.jpg

Isn't it just hideous?! :awesome::LOL:

£2.99 from Sports Direct.

Archived