L.

I was probably one of the oldest people there but have been a Muse fan from the start and have always wanted to see them. Cost me quite a bit for the ticket, train fare from Dorset and hotel but it was worth it and more!! What an awesome show and Matt's voice is incredible. Had a great seat at the side of the stage although I was stood up jumping about most of the time. Have got some vids and will try and post on here.

Just returned from doing Glasgow and both O2 dates.

First night at the O2 was fantastic. Had side view seats for this one so was a great take on seeing the show from a different perspective.

Hightlights of the show.. SUNBURN! couldnt believe it when it started, and it was as amazing as ever!! Matts moments talking to the crowd, laughed at the "GEEZAAAAH!" and "You sending an email?" ipad moment :LOL:

Was great seeing Morgan up close. You forget just how much he does during each song, and a great overview of the crowd.

So yeah, another amazing gig both in performance and setlist. Sunburn made my night :)

Heres a few pics:

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34205

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34206

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34207

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34208

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34209

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34210

Hi, first time user of this forum! So please bare with me...

I just wanted to share my photos from my first time seeing Muse Live! They're in with my other concert photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scribblescratchandco/sets/72157631863502139/

My boyfriend and I got seats behind the stage and it was a great experience! A night I will never forget! :D

Had such an incredible time at this gig. One of the best I've been to. Loved being with Pip and Ali all day <3

Finally got a chance to upload my pictures onto flickr. Here's a link to the album:

Some samples:

8131496437_80e00abc68_z.jpg

8131475847_fe4b93f443_z.jpg

8131447139_b59eff6138_z.jpg

I can see myself and a few friends in that pic :)

I'm next to Ali but I'm swarmed by hands :LOL:

Had such an incredible time at this gig. One of the best I've been to. Loved being with Pip and Ali all day <3

Finally got a chance to upload my pictures onto flickr. Here's a link to the album:

Some samples:

8131496437_80e00abc68_z.jpg

8131475847_fe4b93f443_z.jpg

8131447139_b59eff6138_z.jpg

I'm next to Ali but I'm swarmed by hands :LOL:

:kiss:

Bless him, he's so titchy isn't he, I was only 2 rows back and could only see the top of his little head! He did seem to really enjoy his role as front man at last, he is quite the crooner these days, I loved his walkbout and singing to the rear view seats (heck you folk got a great deal didn't you?).

Friday was the best of the two nights for me by a fair margin, better set list Hysteria, SS SUNBURN(!) and a fantastic crowd where I was stood; polite, friendly, energetic and fun without being too brutal (Saturday was a bit hairy at times). I lost a toenail and my earrings were bent out of shape but what a cracking gig it was.

Oh well, back to my humdrum middle aged existance, a few hours ago Matt God Bellamy was 2 feet or so in front of me, now I am sat in my dressing gown with a cup of tea watching a Kate Hudson movie and think:ing "What if......." :(

Haven't had a chance to spaff over night one yet... simply incredible! :D

It was my first T2L show, and it was just amazing: the stage design is spectacular - what a beast that pyramid is! The visuals are epic (nice work, Kirk!) and they've really redeemed themselves since the TR tour: there's a balance of visuals with awesome songs, and they're mixing it up more, set-wise, so I think they got the message loud and clear from everyone's moaning on the last tour :p

Highlights:

- Save Meeee <3333

- Sunburn! (second time I've seen it live)

- Matt telling someone off for having their iPad out (I think it was Morgan) :LOL:

- Crowd going shmental during Follow Me

- Matt's general showmanship, lol

- Matt looking in our general direction during Knights and laughing at everyone's craziness

I think I preferred night one, oddly enough, cos the crowd was less rowdy and I was keen to see Save Me and Stockholm. Plus, I had a much clearer/closer view of the band. But they were both brilliant: ending with Knights is still the best way to close the show, and Liquid State was awesome. Can't wait for the rest of the UK shows!

Some of my pics from the above set on Flickr.

8131804459_89a1582941.jpg

Muse, London O2, 26th October 2012 by pip aka flipflop, on Flickr

Great pictures Pip! Love this one, made it my phone background :chuckle:

Loved this gig so much, despite queueing for hours in the cold. Great company all day! Thought the lads were on top form, they seemed to be having so much fun. The screaming during Sunburn left my ears ringing!! The whole setlist was brilliant tbh, loved everything they played and I was geniunely surprised by how lovely Explorers is live - I like the song on record but didn't think it would have quite as much impact as it did, very impressed.

Also, I have to apologise to Kat because I think I grabbed her arm and squawked "HE SPOKE ON STAGE!" in her ear when Chris said thanks after Save Me :LOL:

All in all - great night, thoroughly enjoyed it (one or two douchbags aside, but not going to let them spoil anything!). Will be putting some pictures/videos up soon!

Seriously, Pip, those Chris pictures are stunning! Love seeing him smile on stage, naww.

Loved this gig so much, despite queueing for hours in the cold. Great company all day! Thought the lads were on top form, they seemed to be having so much fun. The screaming during Sunburn left my ears ringing!! The whole setlist was brilliant tbh, loved everything they played and I was geniunely surprised by how lovely Explorers is live - I like the song on record but didn't think it would have quite as much impact as it did, very impressed.

Also, I have to apologise to Kat because I think I grabbed her arm and squawked "HE SPOKE ON STAGE!" in her ear when Chris said thanks after Save Me :LOL:

All in all - great night, thoroughly enjoyed it (one or two douchbags aside, but not going to let them spoil anything!). Will be putting some pictures/videos up soon!

If you have to apologize for grabbing my arm, then I have to apologize for clutching you and screaming like a maniac when Sunburn started...and perhaps making you go deaf....and also for punching you in the face when I took off my coat :LOL:

If you have to apologize for grabbing my arm, then I have to apologize for clutching you and screaming like a maniac when Sunburn started...and perhaps making you go deaf....and also for punching you in the face when I took off my coat :LOL:

To be fair, that was actually hilarious :LOL: "I CAN'T GET MY SLEEVE OFF" *flail* *SMACK*

Lovely pics of Chris :happy: He looks so relaxed. I was ecstatic when he started playing Save Me. I had Liquid State firmly in mind that it was a complete jolt, but an amazing one :D His voice is beautiful.

I saw you in the crowd when we were all sitting down at the barrier, but didn't get a chance to say hi :( Glad you enjoyed it though and yes.. Chris' voice is lovely :happy:

Lyn, were you on the left and the short lady we let in front of us? If so, I was the one who you asked to take a photo of you with Matt in the background! :)

No that wasn't me. I was in Block 118 level with the stage on the left of the stage as you look at it. I'm 66 but don't act it and I felt like a 20+ year old. My husband was in hospital for a small op but insisted that I went (I would have done anyway).

Just returned from doing Glasgow and both O2 dates.

First night at the O2 was fantastic. Had side view seats for this one so was a great take on seeing the show from a different perspective.

Hightlights of the show.. SUNBURN! couldnt believe it when it started, and it was as amazing as ever!! Matts moments talking to the crowd, laughed at the "GEEZAAAAH!" and "You sending an email?" ipad moment :LOL:

Was great seeing Morgan up close. You forget just how much he does during each song, and a great overview of the crowd.

So yeah, another amazing gig both in performance and setlist. Sunburn made my night :)

Heres a few pics:

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34205

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34206

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34207

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34208

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34209

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34210

Great pics! How did you manage to get tickets for all those shows??

Explorers is my favourite on the new album

Archived