L.

Okay guys, Jamie's had a good idea about the queues...

When people arrive, we write a number on their hands, to signify what position they're in in the queue... That way, if people need to leave the queue and come back there's no squabbling...

And to minimize the squabbling for saving places arriving late, we think that you should be able to have 1 number on each hand- One for you, one for 1 person you're saving a spot for.

Do the people who are getting there early think that this is fair and possible?

Glad you have decided to write on peoples hands, but when do you stop.....at 4500 ?

Then if you are writing on peoples hand, you have to make sure that they are not allergic to the ink.

You will also have to be able to count as well :LOL:

Glad you have decided to write on peoples hands, but when do you stop.....at 4500 ?

Then if you are writing on peoples hand, you have to make sure that they are not allergic to the ink.

You will also have to be able to count as well :LOL:

Dunno if we're doing it now :(

Interesting idea especially as queuing outside 1 door then power walking to the next when that one is open to the next door to queue. It would mean filing back into the space you were at.

this.

We only need it for those there before the arena opens really.

If anyone finds themselves with a spare standing for this gig, I'm willing to give up my firstborn at this point (or, failing that, at least buy you coffee!). Can't believe that even after all this time I haven't found anything under £150.

@musewiki

So who’s queuing early for O2? I hear there’s a queue forming, iPhone launch day style

Someone PLEASE tell me this is a joke... If not, fuck getting there early on Friday. What would be the point?

Just read that too, I had it all carefully planned, if that turns out to be true it would piss me off a little :indiff:

Just read that too, I had it all carefully planned, if that turns out to be true it would piss me off a little :indiff:

Got to be a wind up. I don't think the O2 would be ok with people camping for 2 nights. This is an entertainment venue with food, bars, cinema and the like so it's not like it's isolated or has toilet facilities during certain times.

Got to be a wind up. I don't think the O2 would be ok with people camping for 2 nights. This is an entertainment venue with food, bars, cinema and the like so it's not like it's isolated or has toilet facilities during certain times.

I hope so, it will definitely be iPhone style on Fri and Sat :D and there might be a few tomorrow night. But from now - hope that's a joke.

Whatever happens I don't think I've ever been this excited about a gig :)

It is going to be ace. Printed off the passes this morning then proceeded to jump up and down.

Is that the Sky backstage bar thingy? Looks ok, I shall be there, not queuing tomorrow, going to have a civilised and leisurely night, coupls of fizzy pops in the bar and then standing at the back in my mega high platforms.

Saturday is my queuing day.

Am strangely calm, think is going to hit me when I get to the O2 tomorrow.

Am sure I will meet some of you there.

Jo

Is that the Sky backstage bar thingy? Looks ok, I shall be there, not queuing tomorrow, going to have a civilised and leisurely night, coupls of fizzy pops in the bar and then standing at the back in my mega high platforms.

Saturday is my queuing day.

Am strangely calm, think is going to hit me when I get to the O2 tomorrow.

Am sure I will meet some of you there.

Jo

It is indeed. The people I am going with are mostly a mix of seated so we are going to that bar as it is, as you say, civilised! Like you, Saturday is my Q day. If you see us at the bar (we're not that hard to spot), say hi.

Archived