L.

Is it lack of funds or lack of a ticket preventing you going? If the latter, I may know of a spare ticket.

Aw I was just about to start looking/asking around, checked the diary, and I have a stupid gig with my stupid band, BOTH NIGHTS. :'(

disappoint.

I only want to hear Supremacy tbh, maybe I could just pop in? :awesome::LOL:

Pip's words have convinced me to get up at 6:30 to get to this gig... Seriously, I don't think I've ever woken up that early in my life :LOL:

If you like being on barrier, and I know you do, then you do need to be there no later than about 10ish :p;)

Does anyone know which of the two barcodes on the ticket is used when you enter the arena? I have been several times before but I can't remember which they use; the one on the main part of the ticket, or the one on the stub on the side that can be torn off?

The reason I'm asking is that I have spilled water on one of my tickets for the Friday night and the barcode on the stub part of the ticket is slightly damaged but the one on the main ticket is fine still. I can no longer go to this gig so I would potentially be willing to sell it for face value if people think it is still usable....

I have attached a photo.

IMG-20121006-00006.thumb.jpg.6949b05ac3392858d3e308d8407247fd.jpg

so what entrance do you standing people have?

I have F - which side is that? Is that stage right? (It appears so from the diagrams)

Yep, that's the one we'll all be at :)

Any chance of you being there early enough to do barrier with me again? You are SUCH good fun at gigs!

Thanks, I would love to :D but I'm not sure at this point. Will know nearer the time..

I really hope so! :)

I'll be there, teasing you endlessly! :happy:

Jamie, I'm looking forward to it already :p

Nah, you're all right, you are :)

I'm old! Have you got a standing ticket?

Have standing tickets for both nights. Am new to the forum, bit of a Luddite.

I am 48, way older than you Pip! I am used to going to these things on my own I suppose but never hurts to know a few other biddies are going! No doubt I'll get talking to a few people in the queue but if you see an old bird with frizzy brown hair in ridiculous platforms clutching a bottle and singing all on her own... that'll be me.

No doubt I'll get talking to a few people in the queue but if you see an bird with frizzy brown hair in ridiculous platforms clutching a bottle and singing all on her own... that'll be me.

You've just described a lot of us. Bottle of what I may ask?

You've just described a lot of us. Bottle of what I may ask?

Not the hard stuff, just wine, cider or beer..... or a combination of all three on a bad night.

Although in the O2 I'm imagining it will more likely be water with the lid off. Never been to the O2 but am going 3 times this month, Radiohead on Monday.

Are you going both nights?

Does anyone know which of the two barcodes on the ticket is used when you enter the arena? I have been several times before but I can't remember which they use; the one on the main part of the ticket, or the one on the stub on the side that can be torn off?

The reason I'm asking is that I have spilled water on one of my tickets for the Friday night and the barcode on the stub part of the ticket is slightly damaged but the one on the main ticket is fine still. I can no longer go to this gig so I would potentially be willing to sell it for face value if people think it is still usable....

I have attached a photo.

Is I remember right, it's the one on the stub that's torn off...

But from what I understand from working with barcode scanners in the past month (I work in a shop :eek:), as long as it can read it all the way across at one point, it should be fine...

If you were to sell it though, I'd make it VERY clear what'[s happened.

If you like being on barrier, and I know you do, then you do need to be there no later than about 10ish :p;)

I'll be there about the same time as you... Dad's giving me a lift to the station :p

I've been asked to save a certain person who's name starts with J and rhymes with Amy a space, because he can't be there until 3 though.:rolleyes:

Are there any oldies going to this gig on their own? Please say there are... or am I going to be the only one?

Have standing tickets for both nights. Am new to the forum, bit of a Luddite.

I am 48, way older than you Pip! I am used to going to these things on my own I suppose but never hurts to know a few other biddies are going! No doubt I'll get talking to a few people in the queue but if you see an old bird with frizzy brown hair in ridiculous platforms clutching a bottle and singing all on her own... that'll be me.

You are Not Alone! :p Helloo from another not-young person :) *waves* although I might not see you, as I'm seated. BTW, welcome to the wonderful world of the Muse board :happy:

Archived