L.

I went on the Saturday and The Joy Formidable said they didn't play on Friday because she lost her voice. Was looking through this thread to see if another band stepped in at the last minute but can't see anything... did you get another band or no support?

I'm 66 but don't act it and I felt like a 20+ year old. My husband was in hospital for a small op but insisted that I went (I would have done anyway).

Good for you, I hope to go to gigs until I drop dead myself, you're never too old ( I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself at 41 anyway)! ;) And I hope your husband has a swift recovery...

That IS a cute photo of Chris smiling. They did seem to enjoy themselves didn't they?

I'm an old bird too, 48, not that it mattered. There were a few oldies near me, we were trying to secure an over 40s section of the crowd near the barrier on Matt's side.....and thank you SO much to the darling boy who asked me if I was really over 40.... you will go far young man!

Thank you all for sharing your wonderful pictures, they are top notch.

X

These are amazing. I'm so glad you all had a great time.

Ali, your photos are superb!

Aw, thank you :)

Here are 2 videos of the support band, fiN:

It Changes Everything:

Twenty Three:

I really enjoyed fiN's set, so thank you so much for these!

Amazing pictures but that's my favourite.

Smiley Chris :happy:

Videos:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeV1D53PE9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Xf9zDJjVE

I made a great banner for Matt. Wasn't big, just a pillowcase. I painted it yellow and turned it into a 'Mind the step' sign with black paint. Bastard security wouldn't let me hold it up for just long enough for Matt to see it! They were a right miserable bunch.

Good for you, I hope to go to gigs until I drop dead myself, you're never too old ( I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself at 41 anyway)! ;) And I hope your husband has a swift recovery...

Thanks - he came out of hospital today so I will have to show him my pics and vids which I took!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived