L.

Just got back - ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, best Muse gig I've been to. Got seats in the resale which turned out to be brilliant - right next to the stage. Loved Panic Station (and the dancing ogres!), Follow Me, Supremacy, frickin Sunburn, Survival... the lads all seemed to have so much energy and Matt seemed to love roaming around the stage much more than he used to.

When he was walking round the back of the stage, he laughed at someone taking photos with their ipad and said "what's that all about?!". Also, he gave a shoutout to Bear Grylls and having to eat weird stuff before dedicating Survival to him.

When he was walking round the back of the stage, he laughed at someone taking photos with their ipad and said "what's that all about?!". Also, he gave a shoutout to Bear Grylls and having to eat weird stuff before dedicating Survival to him.

My little fangirl heart is pitter pattering right now. I love Bear Grylls.:D

Fab gig. just in. got up at 2.30 this morning (after working till midnight!) and got to the queue at about 6 I think. Boy it was cold but well worth it. I couldn't do it all again tomorrow though so I am glad I have a seat.

I loved the shout out to Bear too. (I haven't actually seen the programme yet obviously.)

Sunburn was a (not too unexpected) surprise.

Matt let everyone sing but fell short of inviting us up on stage :p

Loved meeting all the Musers there. You guys are just so much fun :kiss:

That's all my barriering done now (but not all my gigs :dance:)

I don't know what it is about these shows but they really seem to be enjoying them and that rubs off on the audience and so on. Was brilliant. :)

I started texting Jamie, saying they soundchecked Sunburn (as a joke)

It wasn't originally on the setlist, as we saw the one the stewards got given, just before fIN. It had FD, NB and Knights closer...

We moaned, then suddenly, they bought out new setlists... WITH SUNBURN!

Before it, Matt said "We're gonna do an old one", so we started shouting "SUNBURN!". Matt turned round and looked at us like "How the fuck did they know?" :awesome:

Just got in about 20 mins ago. Fucking FANTASTIC gig! Had a nice view of the stage, even though we were up in the gods. Ours was clearly the party block, EVERYONE was up and dancing and singing along for practically every song! They were on top form and Matt seemed in a really fun mood. Oh yeah, and did anyone mention SUNBURN?!?! :awesome: :awesome: Sooo glad I'm going again tomorrow night, bring it on!!!

I have no idea which thread to post in anymore, I'm still way too over-exited.

Sunburn! :awesome:

Undisclosed Desires was made awesome when I got a touch from Matt. Fanboy'ed out for the rest of the evening. :LOL:

Panic Station <3 Stockholm <3

Yeah. Thank you Muse. I love you.

~dies~

Undisclosed Desires was made awesome when I got a touch from Matt. Fanboy'ed out for the rest of the evening.

I remember seeing Matt going right down to the crowd during Undisclosed Desires, he looked like he was having a great time, although at one point I did wonder whether or not he was gonna make it back onto the stage! :LOL:

That was pretty damned awesome I must say!!! When tickets first went on sale I was stone cold broke as I'd just sorted a mortgage out so was gutted I was going to miss out but managed to get some of the rear view seats when they were released last month, all I can say is wow. The view was amazing, just metres from the walkway around the back the band were using and Matt really seemed to like having us there!!

Ranks quite high on my list, not quite as much as Wembley 07 or the RAH but pretty damned close! Was hoping Muscle Museum was going to be the song from Showbiz but won't complain at Sunburn!!

Roll on next years stadium tour ( and hopefully an Absolution anniversary show)

Those cheap seats were great! So glad I didn't pay more for standing or nosebleed seats when tickets first came out. All I wanted was Stockholm as I was in Madrid last weekend so I'm happy.

My knees not so much, the plastic seats were right level with them so they got well battered.

Archived