Does the Muse trailer contain dubstep?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Muse trailer contain dubstep?

• Yes, that is definitely dubstep
    • No way is that dubstep
    • Can't tell, all wub wub wub sounds the same
    • Radioheadlol

:LOL:

How are you not even able to understand your own post? Your post STILL means that if they embrace dubstep fully, you will consider them sellouts. And that still means that you assume that they are only doing it because it's popular, and not because they actually think it's good.

I'm not gonna say that you're better than this, because I know you're not.

You are twisting words again,so I might as well give up on trying to explain some things to you. Off to read for tomorrow's exam... later.

You are twisting words again,so I might as well give up on trying to explain some things to you. Off to read for tomorrow's exam... later.

Why would you say later when you said that you're giving up?! That implies that you're never trying again.

GAWSH.

Not twisting your words in any way.

You specifically said that if Muse embrace dubstep fully, you will consider them sellouts. Because they're conforming to what's popular atm or whatever.

Which means that you're assuming that they're not doing it because they like it. I'm not twisting your words, I'm just explaining them to you since you don't seem to understand them.

If anything's selling out, it's making a certain kind of music just to please people like you. If Muse wants to make pop, they damn well should.

They could find a new dimension in their music by exploring their sound more, and showing something brave and fresh (like the first part of the trailer) instead of going for dubstep...

How is dubstep not brave and fresh? It is a new thing that Muse have never done before.

I'm enthusiastic about the whole thing! As someone said earlier id be suprised if every track on the album was dubstep and they've tried everything else so give them credit again where its due for trying something new. The whole Selling out thing is so 1980's i cant believe still people hunch their back up these days, ive been a fan of them from showbix, i dont really care if they do a shit song for a really shit film, a radio song on every album, they've given me so much musical inspiration for the other 95% of their songs - i'm sure on this album there will be tracks i dont like or appreciate the benefital thing about muse is the number of good tracks have always outweighed it.

I don't see how this little bit of "dubstep" or whatever you want to call it makees them sellouts. So they became intereseted in a genre of music they hadn't explored before. So of course it's not odd they'd want to try putting their own spin on it. That makes them not afraid to try new things.

I don't like it. I wouldn't be able to distinguish this from a Skrillex song.

If there's any band to persuade you lto like dubstep, it is Muse. Just wait for the album!! They will surely change your views like they have always done :)

Archived