Does the Muse trailer contain dubstep?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Muse trailer contain dubstep?

• Yes, that is definitely dubstep
    • No way is that dubstep
    • Can't tell, all wub wub wub sounds the same
    • Radioheadlol

We all knew that Matt had a Kitara before the studio, so i was expecting something like this.

and i believe that it's only one song they used this. like UD or SMBH...

so i think there's no need to worry about it...

you know, it's Muse... anything sounds better by the hands of this band ;)

*In MUSE We Trust*:p

Doesn't justify it. I never called anyone an idiot here for stating their opinion, and I am getting fucking sick of that. Can't even discuss about the band you love without someone bitching about it.

Uhm...it kinda does.

Stop having wrong opinions and you'll be fine.

Doesn't justify it. I never called anyone an idiot here for stating their opinion, and I am getting fucking sick of that. Can't even discuss about the band you love without someone bitching about it.

I don't think James is ever serious about anything he posts.

Uhm...it kinda does.

Stop having wrong opinions and you'll be fine.

You're not helping. Sarcasm in an argument about failed sarcasm

Oh cool, so then if I said I fucked his mama last night he'd be ok with it?

On this board, I think I've seen worse insults get brushed off.

I feel disgusted , and I can only hope that they won't be embracing it fully because, in my eyes (ears actually) , they will be sell-outs. Before anyone jumps at me for this, this is just me and my point of view.

Care to explain why it would make them sellouts?

Following trends rather than sticking to your thing, in case they turn into dubstep heavily, now that is extremelly popular and so heavily distributed.
Presuming that they didn't just FEEL like doing dubstep :erm:

You know, there ARE actually people who write pop music because they think it's good.

Following trends rather than sticking to your thing, in case they turn into dubstep heavily, now that is extremelly popular and so heavily distributed.

So instead of incoporating something new to their music and doing it in a very unique way you think they Gould play the same old stuff again and again?

Presuming that they didn't just FEEL like doing dubstep :erm:

You know, there ARE actually people who write pop music because they think it's good.

If that is the case, then I wish that they had done it earlier (not that I would like it cuz I fucking hate dubstep,but I would consider it respectable at least) ...

I like The Resistance, but it's their least original album ever. So I am kinda scared that The 2nd Law might top that.

Archived