Does the Muse trailer contain dubstep?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Muse trailer contain dubstep?

• Yes, that is definitely dubstep
    • No way is that dubstep
    • Can't tell, all wub wub wub sounds the same
    • Radioheadlol

My guess is that they will do the usual thing of having a crack at something a bit different for one track on the album. Like they did with undisclosed desires, SMBH etc on the previous two. I would be very surprised if it featured on more than one or two tracks.

I like their willingness to try different things certainly, not many bands can manage to do dubstep, symphonies, epic riffs and cheesy love songs. I'm not massively into dubstep myself, but if anyone is going to persuade me that its worth a listen then its muse. :)

It's not something I would've thought they'd incorporate into their new album... and certainly not a genre of music I listen to out of choice..

But all the same, I'm terrifically excited to hear how Muse have worked with it and made it their own, and look forward to another musical exploration with Matt, Dom and Chris as the tour guides!!

I really liked it. And I'm assuming this is their work. Even though it's different it sounds like Muse. The dubstep part sound just like anything Matt has done since the beginning in his live solo's. And it reminded me of the groove's intro.

wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub

Ok, I got that off my chest, I love it. because it's so different yet familiar. I agree with what people are saying, it sounds like Muse.

Also how the f*ck are they gonna attempt this live :LOL:

Oh, Muse. Jumping on the bandwagon is really not what I expected from a band that were once so fearlessly unique in the mainstream rock climate.

If it's anything like Korn's attempt, it will be dire. On the other hand, it might turn out interesting and different enough to be better than The Resistance. I've no idea what to think yet.

Archived