+ Messing up Exo... :(

Why is he scared though?

He has been holding back the entire tour, even though he is still very capable of some pretty insane falsettos (KoC at Fuji Rock comes to mind). It would be fantastic to just see and hear him let go and sing his heart out, and give songs like Showbiz etc. a try.

Great they've been playing Megalomania, CE still, and using a different opener. Soldier's Poem is beautiful, too (haters gonna hate). :happy: Guiding Light + the UD > Resistance > Starlight > TIRO section however could be improved. Bring back US and MK Ultra and drop Resistance and GL, imho.

Great they've been playing Megalomania, CE still, and using a different opener. Soldier's Poem is beautiful, too (haters gonna hate). :happy: Guiding Light + the UD > Resistance > Starlight > TIRO section however could be improved. Bring back US and MK Ultra and drop Resistance and GL, imho.

Resistance is definitely less of a live preference than UD, for me at least. I hate it with a passion and it feels so dry live.

I agree about Soldiers Poem, I definitely prefer it to Unintended. Soldiers Poem feels genuine whereas Unintended is just a cheesy shitty little love song pile of shit.

MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection probably won't be back until the new album is released IF that. Chances are that they're gone for good. :(

And on that note: the fact that they're still playing Guiding Light over both MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection is nothing but a joke.

Get used to it, this is the Muse future. Soft,Cheesy and Slushy!

Totally agree with you though, the fact UD & GL are still in the setlist is depressing from my point of view.

Oh, the setlists are fine. TAB, CE, Megalomania, SP could only have been dreamt of during the arena tour.

I was thinking more the songs from The Resistance they've left on the setlist doesn't bode well for the next album. GL & UD are two of the weakest songs they've done yet BAM, there they are again. Equally, Soldiers Poem is probably the weakest song on BHAR... give me CoD or AP anytime!

Just my opinion though of course.

Oh, the setlists are fine. TAB, CE, Megalomania, SP could only have been dreamt of during the arena tour.

I was thinking more the songs from The Resistance they've left on the setlist doesn't bode well for the next album. GL & UD are two of the weakest songs they've done yet BAM, there they are again. Equally, Soldiers Poem is probably the weakest song on BHAR... give me CoD or AP anytime!

Just my opinion though of course.

Fair enough, but the other side of the coin is that the older material theyve been playing has been a lot heavier and so they want to balance it out with lighter new songs. I have alot of love for MK Ultra though and I dont see why Resistance is there in its stead.

@Frakkles, there may have been more rotation at that point in the tour, but none of the sets were as good as this nonetheless.

Reasonable set list. By which I mean it's nice they're playing Megalomania. We didn't think we'd see that again after RAH.

Rest is mediocre. Just a lot of singles with CE (goodness knows why) and SP. Nothing special.

I feel like everyone is getting really obssesive/spoiled about setlists. i saw my first two muse gigs last year and i felt lucky to get unnatural selection and mk ultra at one of them. id give my left nut to be able to see citizen erased, megalomania, soldiers poem and take a bow IN THE SAME NIGHT. i scoured these last few pages, it seems impossible to please anyone. granted their inaiblity to play varied setlists is noted, but bitching about it everyday isnt going to change anything, why cut down the band you (supposedly) love?

I feel like everyone is getting really obssesive/spoiled about setlists. i saw my first two muse gigs last year and i felt lucky to get unnatural selection and mk ultra at one of them. id give my left nut to be able to see citizen erased, megalomania, soldiers poem and take a bow IN THE SAME NIGHT. i scoured these last few pages, it seems impossible to please anyone. granted their inaiblity to play varied setlists is noted, but bitching about it everyday isnt going to change anything, why cut down the band you (supposedly) love?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

But i'll just wait for Dee, Luke and various others to find a reason his point is invalid.

This makes your entire point invalid, because it's just such a goddamn stupid thing to say.

1133a4ee2311.jpg

Nice shirt Matt :awesome:

OOOO he played Chrome Bomber :D

And Yankfan I couldn't agree more

Reasonable set list. By which I mean it's nice they're playing Megalomania. We didn't think we'd see that again after RAH.

Rest is mediocre. Just a lot of singles with CE (goodness knows why) and SP. Nothing special.

TaB and GL aren't singles either

Archived