Btw I don't know if it's been mentioned but the laser show was better than wembley we spend the majority of take a bow watching the lasers projecting at the back of the venue!

Wembley shows didn't have lasers. Not allowed because of the busy flight path overhead I assume.

Dee, besides not seeing how that last statement makes my point invalid, do you just enjoy cutting down everything on these boards? i dont think ive ever seen a positive post from you...ever

There's not much here that doesn't deserve to be cut down tbh.

I'll let Dee inform you on why it makes your point invalid, even though I find it extremely obvious.

Dee, besides not seeing how that last statement makes my point invalid, do you just enjoy cutting down everything on these boards? i dont think ive ever seen a positive post from you...ever

There was once a time when Dee was positive, and would run from gig to gig with a gay abandon, alas, Muse raped him of such innocence, and left us with the monster you see today.

"why cut down the band you (supposedly) love?"

Why not? And who are you to question my feelings towards Muse? Just because I'm a fan of their music, does that take away my right to complain when they bullshit around? Are they immune to criticism? Your point is invalid because your question is incredibly stupid, and has been asked and answered millions of times already.

Your point is also invalid because there hasn't really been any complaining in this thread. Some complaining, yes. But most of the posts are either positive or a feeling of "meh, reasonable setlist I guess".

There was once a time when Dee was positive, and would run from gig to gig with a gay abandon, alas, Muse raped him of such innocence, and left us with the monster you see today.

This is true.

Yes, and by the time we get to Reading/Leeds, Megalomania will be about as special as Supermassive Black Hole or Starlight.

It'll still be special for those who haven't seen it live before (or not seen it for years). I'm gonna see it twice (Leeds and Reading) but I'm sure it'll still be special both times, as long I don't get squished by the crowd or drenched in piss...those things could put a downer on it :p

I'm looking forward to Darkshines most of all though. They can play it wherever they want, I still can't wait to see it :D

Archived