Indeed.

Come to think of it, just make an encore of:

Guiding Light

Guiding Light

Guiding Light

That way, the band will grow tired of it much faster.

I'd be happy with that encore.

i r guiding light proud fan :ninja:

:LOL:

This is exactly what I and a few others fear about them playing OoS songs before August.

As long as they play Micro Cuts at Outside Lands, I'm cool. (OSL is the LAST festival gig scheduled before R/L, so hopefully they try those difficult ones, one last time :p )

Not even sure how you prefer one to the other. But I would take UD over GL because GL has got to be the worst muse song. Comparing crap songs I'd actually take NSC over both of them. It was surprisingly much better live than I thought it would of been. Much better than UD and GL.

Well, I'm just talking about live. UD is DIRE. I actually kinda enjoyed GL when I saw it live. UD, both times I turned around and watched the light show instead. Love UD on the album, though. And yes, I'd take NSC over both of them, too. Haven't seen/heard it live myself but for all its cheese it's fun. :p

aaaand…so far exactly the same as Moscow. Oh well.

edit: why the hell did that take so long to post. D:

This is exactly what I and a few others fear about them playing OoS songs before August.

I remember the first time when they played Exo. We were all like ':eek: is exo being played now'

Then it became a regular and now nobody gives a shit about it. :rolleyes:

I rmeeber the first time when they played Exo. We were all like ':eek: is exo being played now'

Then it became a regular and now nobody gives a shit about it. :rolleyes:

People were really excited the first time it was played? It has been played pretty much non stop since the album release.

Archived