I feel like everyone is getting really obssesive/spoiled about setlists. i saw my first two muse gigs last year and i felt lucky to get unnatural selection and mk ultra at one of them. id give my left nut to be able to see citizen erased, megalomania, soldiers poem and take a bow IN THE SAME NIGHT. i scoured these last few pages, it seems impossible to please anyone. granted their inaiblity to play varied setlists is noted, but bitching about it everyday isnt going to change anything, why cut down the band you (supposedly) love?

Look man. We still love Muse. But if you sit back and look at setlists they played just a couple years ago and the ones they're playing now, you'll see why we complain. Hell, just look at the setlist the European Stadium Tour got and look at what we got in their American Arena Tour. The same god damn setlist with a couple songs mixed up from time to time. My first show was in October and I loved it. But I was still disappointed because I got every fucking single Muse has released in the last 2 years. I think the only non-single we got was Overture. They are still the most talented fucking band alive. But if you're fine with whatever shit setlist they throw out again and again then fine. Some of us would like, hope, and dream for more. So if we voice that here, what exactly is wrong with that?

It's a reasonable setlist, albeit the same one at all three gigs. Nice to see Megalomania making a return.

What about all the Russian/Ukrainian fans of Feeling Good though? :chuckle:

Someone tweeted yesterday that they were sad that Muse didn't play Feeling Good.

And they were entirely serious as well.

Someone tweeted yesterday that they were sad that Muse didn't play Feeling Good.

and so did a lot of fans in a portuguese muse board last year after rock in rio. they wondered how could the band leave out of the setlist such a classic such as feeling good.

take this as you like.

It'll still be special for those who haven't seen it live before (or not seen it for years).

It sure will! This will be my first Muse gig (I know, shame on me!!) and I couldn't be more excited to go to Reading - and even if they've played most of the OoS songs by the time they get to Leeds/Reading, I don't really care. Sure, it won't be that much of an exclusive gig anymore, but still pretty amazing I reckon. Just to see OoS in its entirety...damn!

and so did a lot of fans in a portuguese muse board last year after rock in rio. they wondered how could the band leave out of the setlist such a classic such as feeling good.

take this as you like.

As someone who was at that gig, I can tell you that leaving out Feeling Good was an excellent decision. One of the best summer festival gigs they played.

Who says I am?

You already knew that I went to a concert in Sweden :p

Someone a few pages back called you Swede, and then I checked your page and saw that your shows were both in sweden and then again our show was the only european show that got cancelled, so unless you got a weird fucking love for this country, and muse shows here, you should be a swede ;)

had no idea haha, read that just a moment ago.

Someone a few pages back called you Swede, and then I checked your page and saw that your shows were both in sweden and then again our show was the only european show that got cancelled, so unless you got a weird fucking love for this country, and muse shows here, you should be a swede ;)

had no idea haha, read that just a moment ago.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=82197 Forgot that thread already? :p

shit my memory sucks, pardon me^^'

But I'm just fucking with you, I'm a swede :p

I laughed about the whole thing with Zinken. I actually made a joke about it to a friend who was going. She blocked me and we have barely spoke since :LOL:

But I'm just fucking with you, I'm a swede :p

I laughed about the whole thing with Zinken. I actually made a joke about it to a friend who was going. She blocked me and we have barely spoke since :LOL:

well yeah I actually understood that! hahahahha, I went all stabstabemo at first, but then I also just laughed about the whole thing and how sad people went.

Archived