30 euros for GA is not expensive, imho.

What does raise my eyebrow is the "fanzone" being double that (Golden Circle) and then the even more ridiculously priced "vip zones" in the back.

This is for the St. Petersburg venue, by the way, and I got those prices from this picture that they link on the partner site:

pict_big_2_320_2.jpg

Tomorrow will tell what it's going to cost for real, I guess!

And yes, I am aiming for the St. Petersburg-one. Me and my brother have always wanted to go on a holiday to that beautiful town (and country!), and this is going to be my brother's first Muse gig. :) It is ALSO one day after his birthday.

If that ain't fate I don't know what is, any more!

@Kenshin:

I doubt it, they'll be touring with U2 the month before, and won't start recording stuff until the end of this summer.

What I wonder is if it's going to be the towers or the festival - stage. (Not counting on the stadium-tour-stage at all)

And about the prices: I haven't seen an increased price for the GC before. But that could just be me.

@Kenshin:

I doubt it, they'll be touring with U2 the month before, and won't start recording stuff until the end of this summer.

What I wonder is if it's going to be the towers or the festival - stage. (Not counting on the stadium-tour-stage at all)

And about the prices: I haven't seen an increased price for the GC before. But that could just be me.

Dom said last week that matt was already having ideas and was playing some piano chords to dom. Maybe you'll hear like 10 seconds of those chords being played just before a piano song like FG/RBS

this is an outrage.

if you find prices for St.Petersburg ridiculous how about 85 pounds for Ukraine,huh?

this is bullshit.

Ukrainian fans are trying to contact the band or the management, someone, because no one can afford it.

so if you can help here's a facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_193419204026168

spread the word, please

I joined. I'm the American who posted :LOL: It truly is bullshit. It's completely unfair that you would have to pay so much. Since it's their first ever show there, you'd think that they wouldn't want to lose what fans they have there by trying to cheat them out of so much money.

I joined. I'm the American who posted :LOL: It truly is bullshit. It's completely unfair that you would have to pay so much. Since it's their first ever show there, you'd think that they wouldn't want to lose what fans they have there by trying to cheat them out of so much money.

actually it's their second show here.they came to ukraine in 2007.but the prices back then were so much lower.

in 2007 - 200-300 UAH

this gig - 1100 UAH

and ukraine is not that rich

i mean avarage salary is 2000 UAH

so this really sucks.i can't afford it.i think i'll be one of the fans who'll stand outside the arena with angry posters :$

actually it's their second show here.they came to ukraine in 2007.but the prices back then were so much lower.

in 2007 - 200-300 UAH

this gig - 1100 UAH

and ukraine is not that rich

i mean avarage salary is 2000 UAH

so this really sucks.i can't afford it.i think i'll be one of the fans who'll stand outside the arena with angry posters :$

I think its mostly down to the venues, most bands often speak out about how they hate that their jump to much larger venues means their fans are being ripped off. I'd advise contacting the venue as well as the band, so both parties are aware at the amount of disappointment there is.

what does this mean?

Orders will be taken from 10:00 on Friday 4th March with physical sales at 10:00 on Wednesday 9th March from the link below.

do you have to go on once to order and once to pay? :confused:

we are just as clueless in Russia, it does not make any sense

and nothing happened at 10 am Moscow Time

Just because it's not recorded doesnt mean they won't play it. We could possibly just get little riffs/piano pieces of future songs like they sometimes do.

I agree, much like part of TaB being played at the end of CE in Glasto in 04, 2 years before BH&R came out.

I did fill in the pre-order form and was told I'd get a confirmation email.

The link to that form is now gone on the page - but no a-mail yet!

Anyone who filled that in and did get an email?

x

For which concert ?

St Petersburg sale (or presale???) seems to be open, but no way to say International order (In FAQ they say it's possible), only pickup in outlets, no way to pay, ticket reserveed for some days ( ????)

I mailed to know if my order (or pre-order) is screwed or not.

Visa's will always take a while. You have to make sure that you have booked a hotel and the hotel has to send you documents for the Visa to go through, like an official invitation.

But if you got confirmation on your tickets this week, and start booking your flights and hotel then it'll be on time I'm sure.

Although every Ebassy can work quite differently!

Any ways, I'm Dutch and going (as soon as I get above confirmation ^.^) No strickt procedures are gonna stop me from seeing the boys!

x

As I am going with my brother, we haven't really settled on how many days yet. we need to work out hotels and flights. I just use a website that shows all flights, regardless of the flightcompany. Looks like most flights will have at least one stop in either Germany or in Moscow however!

Once you've booked a (proper) hotel, they will send you this invitation. But of course make sure of that before you give them any money! :) Just contact the Russian Embassy for your country. I'm sure they will have a website with all the information you need. Mine provides a check-list with all the things I need in order to get my Visa.

Flight tickets are probably around 150 euros for a return flight, that's not flying in a weekend - mind you - from Schiphol Amsterdam.

I've never felt so "adventerous" before for a holiday. Everything is so different than booking a holiday to say Spain or Italy :p A lot more rules! But I like it, it's a challenge and the pay-off will be well worth it! Muse AND the BEAUTIFUL city of St. Petersburg. I can't wait :D

(Now just send us the confirmation-mail of our pre-order tickets, already!!! :p)

x

Archived