+1 on Does It Offend you yeah (though I might get too tired after them :D ), and Franz Ferdinand, Elbow and even Kasabian... :-) but it doesn't bother me who will be the supporting band, as long as they don't destroy the stage or something...

The Sounds, who knows that band? Biffy Clyro would be nice, never saw them yet which is really annoying me. Pendulum would be also nice, but I think it's not gonna happen because they've said that they'll return in 2013 with a new album. Of course it's possible in theory.

What do you think when they announce support(s), on August-September? Muse performed without support on Hartwall in 2009, hopefully we'll get support this time!

For the Glasgow date, maybe a Glasgow band like Twin Atlantic! They would be good!

Not Twin Atlantic - they're fucking gimmicky shite with a singer who can't sing but covers it up with the single most obnoxiously overstated accent possible. there are not enough words to explain how much I utterly despise them

Not Twin Atlantic - they're fucking gimmicky shite with a singer who can't sing but covers it up with the single most obnoxiously overstated accent possible. there are not enough words to explain how much I utterly despise them

I hear you like Twin Atlantic? :happy:

Seriously though, I wonder what sort of support we will be getting with this tour... I don't really have any preferences... as long as I see Muse :)

The Sounds, who knows that band? Biffy Clyro would be nice, never saw them yet which is really annoying me. Pendulum would be also nice, but I think it's not gonna happen because they've said that they'll return in 2013 with a new album. Of course it's possible in theory.

What do you think when they announce support(s), on August-September? Muse performed without support on Hartwall in 2009, hopefully we'll get support this time!

Pendulum would be so awesome. They are my other favorite band who i've been listening to longer than Muse and that'll be one hell of a gig, I'll be absolutely mental if Pendulum do support (even though it's unlikely) Muse when they come to Glasgow.

Archived